Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Central Alabama riders

Gonna be out on Lay Lake again this coming weekend (6-14 and 6-15), anyone else from greenhulk gonna be out there?

Test Pilot and Racer for Hire phoenixcustoms's Avatar
    I might try to make it. Where on lay do you hang out. I will try and catch up with you if I can. If not I will see you before summer is over. I am trying to get a bunch of people out to the lake here soon. See what I can come up with. Maybe a Central Alabama PWC club or something along those lines. We got a bunch of riders here. I know Smith Lake is a little farther. But got a member up there ready to go. I Know Abbott rides LAY every weekend almost.

Hey I think I will be at Lay Lake on the 21st I need to do some speed runs and testing if you want to help me out. Maybe we can do some runs a little drag racing and what not.

Do you know where the sloumn boyus and dock is across the lake from Bozo's Camp. Thats Where I am going to be back in there most of the day doing testing.

PM me if your going I might need some help.....

+1
    Hey man, Amy and I will be out there this Sunday (the 14th). I know exactly where that is, that is where all my videos were made (and where I ultimately crashed too).

We are in a Baja Islander (midnight blue w-red graphics / white interior / open bow). Looks like my avatar but midnight blue on the sides.

I can hang out with ya for a while. Give me a ring 205-230-8783.

Crashed when did that happen.....

Hey I am trying to get out there as much as possible....I know Now That I will be out there next saturday...And I am heading out early I am trying to get to the lake at about 7:00 am....I will call you.....

Abbott, were you racing a Baja Outlaw this morning at about 1030ish? I was coming out of Okomo marina in a buddies Moomba and saw two Baja's going at it.

Yea John did you get rid of your GP's hell didn't you have like 3 of them. Did you get rid of everything and get the Baja

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultrabullit View Post
    Abbott, were you racing a Baja Outlaw this morning at about 1030ish? I was coming out of Okomo marina in a buddies Moomba and saw two Baja's going at it.
    That was me - we got our there early this morning. Water was very smooth and could trim out all the way. We always put in at Beeswax. There are about 6 outlaws out there that consistantly go out and ride. They vary from 23 ft to 31ft and we all kind of hang out. Amy and I have the only "open bow" baja out there (Islander), so if you see us, say hello!!

Or better yet, the only baja with a windshield on lay lake - that makes it really easy to find us.
    Last edited by ABBOTT; 06-15-2008 at 09:46 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixcustoms View Post
    Yea John did you get rid of your GP's hell didn't you have like 3 of them. Did you get rid of everything and get the Baja
    Everything is gone except the baja. Long story and many years of trying to be very fast, but could never really be one of the top dogs. Spent lots of money and only ended up getting hurt pretty bad back there in the ski course while Amy was video taping and radar gunning from that pier back there.

I was better at paint / graphics and only looking good on the water. I will give you a ring sometime man, I have your number now.

If you dig deep enough into this forum, you will find hundreds of videos & pics that were done back there in that same spot, pass after pass.
    Last edited by ABBOTT; 06-15-2008 at 09:47 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ABBOTT View Post
    Everything is gone except the baja. Long story and many years of trying to be very fast, but could never really be one of the top dogs. Spent lots of money and only ended up getting hurt pretty bad back there in the ski course while Amy was video taping and radar gunning from that pier back there.

I was better at paint / graphics and only looking good on the water. I will give you a ring sometime man, I have your number now.

If you dig deep enough into this forum, you will find hundreds of videos & pics that were done back there in that same spot, pass after pass.
    Abbott,don't be modest...You once was one of the top dogs on the forum....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information