Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Antiguan FZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Antigua Caribbean
    Posts
    1,107
    +1
    3

    More speed on my RXP-X

    Got a Riva front intake, and a grate on my RXP-X and GPSed a best of 73.1 this weekend. The acceleration is amazing and the fuel burn has gotten even better. Does the reduction nozle and 15/22 only give you 1 mph?


  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ft.Lauderdale
    Posts
    3,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiguan RXP View Post
    Got a Riva front intake, and a grate on my RXP-X and GPSed a best of 73.1 this weekend. The acceleration is amazing and the fuel burn has gotten even better. Does the reduction nozle and 15/22 only give you 1 mph?
    I've heard all kind of gains but I think the average gain for the 15/22 is 3 MPH and I'm sure the grate would help for some speed. Riva claims 6 MPH on their stage I.

  3. #3
    hereitcomes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lagrangeville, NY
    Posts
    100
    On my RXT-X I gained a total of 5.4 MPH with my stage 1. The impeller was the last thing I added and it gained me about 1 MPH. This was all tested in light chop, so I might get a little more out of it in real smooth water.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiguan RXP View Post
    Got a Riva front intake, and a grate on my RXP-X and GPSed a best of 73.1 this weekend. The acceleration is amazing and the fuel burn has gotten even better. Does the reduction nozle and 15/22 only give you 1 mph?
    What RPM???

  5. #5
    Antiguan FZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Antigua Caribbean
    Posts
    1,107
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex13 View Post
    I've heard all kind of gains but I think the average gain for the 15/22 is 3 MPH and I'm sure the grate would help for some speed. Riva claims 6 MPH on their stage I.
    So I guess the 15/22 and reduction nozle will carry me up to 76 then?

    If thats true I will buy one tommorow..

  6. #6
    Antiguan FZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Antigua Caribbean
    Posts
    1,107
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP-REX View Post
    What RPM???
    RPMs are 8040 RPM @ 73.1

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    115
    Im went from 69 mph to 76 mph w' Complete Riva Stage One + ride plate holes filled.

  8. #8
    Alex The Godfather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    945
    Quote Originally Posted by ba6636 View Post
    Im went from 69 mph to 76 mph w' Complete Riva Stage One + ride plate holes filled.
    76 or 75.4?

  9. #9
    Just needs a Motor.... bogey0911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    brigantine
    Posts
    111
    cut the wings off your intake grate... with this filled ride plate holes and block off's my brother (beachbum) achived 74-75 i think he had other mods but not alot mabye 4 inch intake? This was before he did everything in his signature. Sorry if this is false info i will ask him but i think it is right

  10. #10
    Antiguan FZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Antigua Caribbean
    Posts
    1,107
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by sea-doo-stud View Post
    cut the wings off your intake grate... with this filled ride plate holes and block off's my brother (beachbum) achived 74-75 i think he had other mods but not alot mabye 4 inch intake? This was before he did everything in his signature. Sorry if this is false info i will ask him but i think it is right
    I already have the Riva Intake Grate with the relief holes drilled. The only other mod is the power filter, everything else is stock. I am happy with the results especially the acceleration. I am just not ready to spend $600 for 1 MPH. The Riva Stage 1 kit claims 74 MPH on the RXP-X with the 15/22 and reduction nozle.
    Last edited by Antiguan FZR; 06-09-2008 at 03:10 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. So will one of these Ocean Pro ride plates net me more speed on my SLT780?
    By stimpsonjcat in forum Polaris PWC Performance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 09:16 PM
  2. Will a new intake give me more HP on my 2005 RXP
    By bmac in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 10:16 PM
  3. **Ingested water on my RXP today***
    By CRAZEDRXP in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 01:50 PM
  4. Ski eye - Can I put this thing on my RXP?
    By Jeff C in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 09:53 PM
  5. Mysterious problem on my RXP
    By Jeff C in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2005, 10:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •