ok here's the update on the rough idle and miss...
I got the ski back on the lake yesterday and it ran a whole lot better it still has a slight miss but as for the dead spot I mentioned in the other post I solved that one. the dead spot was in the low speed screws I dunno where or what I did wrong but I reset the screws to zero then turned them back out to the reccomended 1 and 1/4th turn out tried the ski and still had a slight dead spot turned them out approx 1/8th more and no more dead spot a dnalmost zero hesitation and shes turning over 6500rpms....I got it up to 55-56 and the wife peaked it out at 61!!!!!
now I have more issues....doesn't it figure...lol
new prob a metallic rattle especially at high speeds it's coming from the jet pump when I changed out the oil in the pump last week I looked at the wear ring and I figured I would have to change it soon so since I'm fixing to have the jet pump out within the next few days I'm just going to go ahead and replace it. another symptom along with the high pitch metallic/rattle sounding whine it when your at a standstill and gun it it stalls in the water, in other words it just sits ther for a second hits the rev limiter and finally goes....so I'm going to look at the splines on the impellar just in case.

so now I'm looking at a wear ring, new thru hull seal (I noticed a lil water splashed around n the hull) I'm going to fill the hull and see if it's actuall yleaking first. and possibly pump parts...oh well we had fun riding.....