Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Cool PEANUT ISLAND . SAT JUNE 28th ? ?

I HAVE NEVER BEEN AND KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT. . . SO WHO IS INTERESTED IN DOING THE TRIP AND SHOWING ME !!! i have a few buddies that are willing to take the ride up as well and go explore !!

SATURDAY JUNE 28th is the ideal day . . maybe sunday !! but that is the only weekend open right now for us and we want to make it BIG !!!!
    help me out with some more info im going into this blind!!!

aka . . what exit from 95 . . what ramp. . all the good stuff so we can prepare ourselves !!

Thanks in advance

I am in, give me a time and I will not hold back, I take it will start from miami and can meet people on the way if they dont want to drive down to go back up if they live in ft. lauderdale? Lets make this big guys, im excited to get back on the water with my ski all painted up.

I live in palmbeach county (way west) but this is my turf.... There isnt much to this peanut island.... unless you go out into the ocean or go to (real nice) restaurants..... no wake zone anywhere near the actual island... there are lots of boats with (some) hot chicks... Nothing special... But its an alright spot to go.
    BTW, My B-day is the 29th (sunday)...
    I am throwing a party saturday (all day and night)....
    You guys can ride then come party at my house.... Im expecting about 100/150 guests.. There is plenty of parking for you guys....So concider this an invitation... yes, if you are reading this then you are invited also...

+1
    Damn, i have to move that week end... if i find a place.

+1
    PBJ. . just might have to take you up on that !!! THE HOT GIRLS is what im looking for . . and just a fun time . . . i want to explore a little. . i think u need to postpone the party and just come ride then go home and party!!!

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by palmbeach jesse View Post
    I live in palmbeach county (way west) but this is my turf.... There isnt much to this peanut island.... unless you go out into the ocean or go to (real nice) restaurants..... no wake zone anywhere near the actual island... there are lots of boats with (some) hot chicks... Nothing special... But its an alright spot to go.
    BTW, My B-day is the 29th (sunday)...
    I am throwing a party saturday (all day and night)....
    You guys can ride then come party at my house.... Im expecting about 100/150 guests.. There is plenty of parking for you guys....So concider this an invitation... yes, if you are reading this then you are invited also...
    I'm in homie!!!

dont expect too many girls at peanut island... its sporadic.....
    at my house there will be some business friends and friend friends.....
    Kids are welcome... party ends when the sun comes up...VERY casual attire (t-shirt/jeans)... Dont need to bring anything, as I buy my own presents.... just bring a smile and enjoy....

Ill def be down to pass by, do we want to try a different area since peanut island isnt as good as us miami guys had anticipated??

+1
    Well ski is at riva for the 10 hour service . . but i need a TRAILER TO GO PICK IT UP!!!! they told me to take it home . . i made one phone call and sold it . . so now im in the market for a trailer so i can go get my ski back for the weekend !!!

Talking finally coming our way,cool

well as you all know this is where me and pbj live, peanut island is a nice place to ride plus you have areas where you can snorkel if you want and a nice beach you can pull right up too, not too many places left like that. island has bathrooms water to drink and if you get hungry theres always two food barges plus alot of restaurants. if you ride further north to jupiter it gets out of hand. alot of people out there riding, very nice place and alot of sandbars to just kick back and relax. if you all decide might very well turn out to be a very nice day plus you get to come and eat and drink at pbj house, does not get any better than that, plenty of room for your cars and skis as between the two of our houses which are next to each other their is about 4 acres of room. so im in as is my son xp outlaw

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information