Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53
  1. #1
    Ridin' the Rancocas 04RXP22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mt. Laurel, NJ
    Posts
    2,722

    Father's Day Morning on the Rancocas

    I am riding this sunday on the Rancocas. I will be launching from Hawk Island Marina in Delanco around 7:00 AM riding to about 11:00 AM.

    Anyone who wants to join is more than welcome. As of right now, there will be three skis riding.


  2. #2
    termite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    582
    Sorry I can't make it

  3. #3
    Ridin' the Rancocas 04RXP22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Mt. Laurel, NJ
    Posts
    2,722
    Anybody??

  4. #4
    You cant make this shit up!!! 79malibu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NJ/PA
    Posts
    739
    I might I'm going through withdrawal the last time I rode was the F-cove trip

  5. #5
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,992
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by 79malibu View Post
    I might I'm going through withdrawal the last time I rode was the F-cove trip
    +1

    I need to go back to the F-cove

  6. #6
    Clear the air space! MKaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Feasterville, PA
    Posts
    1,531
    I'll meet ya if for some reason the Inlet ride Sunday morning doesn't fly.

  7. #7
    "Hustler" Inkaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,712
    +1
    26
    Sunday is still happening Marc... And F cove would be a great following sunday ride Scott... My neighbor just bought a 30 foot Chris craft that kinda looks like a floating apparment... It will be a permanent F cove floating Food and beverage holder.. And i can promise with the people that he usually chills with... There will no longer be "altercations" with other boaters

  8. #8
    termite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkaddict View Post
    And i can promise with the people that he usually chills with... There will no longer be "altercations" with other boaters


    When he is there I will come LOL

  9. #9
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,992
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkaddict View Post
    Sunday is still happening Marc... And F cove would be a great following sunday ride Scott... My neighbor just bought a 30 foot Chris craft that kinda looks like a floating apparment... It will be a permanent F cove floating Food and beverage holder.. And i can promise with the people that he usually chills with... There will no longer be "altercations" with other boaters
    Nice! What time are you guys planning on hitting the water this Sunday?

  10. #10
    Clear the air space! MKaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Feasterville, PA
    Posts
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by BluUltra250x View Post
    Nice! What time are you guys planning on hitting the water this Sunday?
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59902


    No later than 10 AM, even earlier would be cool

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Fathers Day Ride on the Tennessee River
    By lt1pwr in forum Southeast
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 10:50 PM
  2. Labor Day weekend on the Miss.
    By driveumhard in forum Midwest
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 01:14 PM
  3. James Stewart-FIRST DAY BACK ON THE FACTORY kAWASAKI
    By throttlejunkie in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 06:11 PM
  4. Great day out on the water.
    By Alex_GPR in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2006, 10:35 PM
  5. AWESOME day out on the RXT today, cold water NY :)
    By Shibby1485 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-02-2005, 06:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •