Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Smile Finally upgraded!

So I decided to go beyond Stage 2 for this build...

Heres my build after using all of your input to go through with it!
    (from my post about the RXP vs RXP-X found HERE
    )

2007 RXP (Black/Yellow)

• RIVA Stage 2
    • RIVA RXP Pro-Series Supercharger Housing & Impeller
    • RIVA Stainless Steel Replacement Wear Ring
    • RIVA RXP Pro-Series Fuel Injector Kit
    • RIVA RXP Heavy-duty Supercharger Clutch Washers
    • And a sexy black/yellow/silver matching seat cover.

Radar clocked 80.3 on Lake Shasta (500 feet above sea level) by the guys who installed it for me!

(I live at Lake Tahoe which is at 6,500 feet above sea level so its not quite that fast)

My goal was to shit on the RXP-X's.
    It sure does.

- Revlet

I take it you have the Riva ECU too? Otherwise I would think you'd be WAY to rich with that setup and I don't think you could get 80mph with that list and stock ECU.

Lightbulb Oh haha

Quote Originally Posted by RXP-REX View Post
    I take it you have the Riva ECU too? Otherwise I would think you'd be WAY to rich with that setup and I don't think you could get 80mph with that list and stock ECU.

Stock ECU suprisingly. The rev's are limited but it performs.

The shop that installed it decided the High Flow Hood Kit was necessary because at my high altitude the only way to gain good performance is to have a lot of fresh air to the supercharger (at least it is especially important at my altitude).

The stock ECU is limited at 8,200 rpms and the Riva at 8,650 rpms I believe...
    EDIT: Not quite sure if they reprogrammed the stock ECU? But I know its not RIVA.

The build was optimized by a RIVA tech in the area. He claimed that this was the fastest build you can do without getting Stage 3. But I guess this build is more stable for recreation purposes so I didn't go beyond.
    Last edited by Revlet; 06-10-2008 at 11:11 PM. Reason: New info

wow-- stock ecu, riva s3 going 80??? congrats-- i think this is by far the fastest ski i have seen for the mods. Put a rude on it and you will have a 82/83 stock ecu ski!

+1
    As Rex stated, 50s are too much fuel. Now, when you go to 6,500 ft elevation, whatever injectors you really have in there are STILL going to make you rich. You will lose atleast a few hundred RPMs and need a smaller prop to be able to turn optimum RPMS (probably a 14/19r Riva stage I prop). A few things aren't adding up bud. Someone somewhere doesn't know what they're doing or you have been misinformed.

Smile haha

Quote Originally Posted by codymouse54321 View Post
    wow-- stock ecu, riva s3 going 80??? congrats-- i think this is by far the fastest ski i have seen for the mods. Put a rude on it and you will have a 82/83 stock ecu ski!
    Thanks! The guys who installed it said it's the fastest ski they had ever driven considering its parts and I guess they install Riva Kits a lot...

Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    As Rex stated, 50s are too much fuel. Now, when you go to 6,500 ft elevation, whatever injectors you really have in there are STILL going to make you rich. You will lose atleast a few hundred RPMs and need a smaller prop to be able to turn optimum RPMS (probably a 14/19r Riva stage I prop). A few things aren't adding up bud. Someone somewhere doesn't know what they're doing or you have been misinformed.

I am not a gear-head. I actually have just basic engine knowledge. The papers I have (the instruction booklets they give with the parts) only are for the parts listed above.

I didn't actually place the order so I am not sure exactly what is in it
    Perhaps I don't have all the part lists? Padre paid for it so he has invoice of parts....

Radar said 80.3 though!
    Last edited by Revlet; 06-10-2008 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Typo

+1
    awesome speed for the parts you listed.
    I will assure you, the ski will loose minimum of 300 rpm if you take ski and run at 6,500 rpm. probably will be more like 400 +++. You will definitely need to put in a different prop. Let us know what speeds are at 6,500 ft.

+1
    Congratz! 80Mph for them mods is impressive!

I Think It"s The Sexy Black And Yellow / Silver Seatcover That Pushes That Ski To 80 Mph I have to get me one of those seat covers

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information