Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

oh ya!! stage 1 and RR exhaust ordered from jerry!!

I just ordered my riva stage one and rotax racing exhaust from jerry's store!!! Hopefully when I get home from vacation next week it will be waiting for me!!! Only thing I'm nervous about is drilling the hole for the RR exhaust but jerry said it has a template like the riva now so hopefully I wont f it up!! Also got my riva pro block offs wensday before I left so I'm all set for now!!

Quote Originally Posted by CarFanatic
    I just ordered my riva stage one and rotax racing exhaust from jerry's store!!! Hopefully when I get home from vacation next week it will be waiting for me!!! Only thing I'm nervous about is drilling the hole for the RR exhaust but jerry said it has a template like the riva now so hopefully I wont f it up!! Also got my riva pro block offs wensday before I left so I'm all set for now!!
    been there done that i was nervouse too drilling the hole with no template use to be mesurements after the hole was done i said to myself is that what i was so hessitant to drill just make sure you use the 2 3/4 size hole saw bit, it wil be a perfect fit. its the other 4 holes for the bolts that was the harder part of the install. you will love the sound the RR sits around the water line so you also get that sound when you are just idiling and it becomes uncovered by the water line sounds awsone.
    are you changing your sponsons too?

+1
    Thanks for your order! The power filter part of the stage 1 kit is on back order, but Riva expects them to become available middle of next week.

Drilling the hole is no big deal. If you dont have a hole saw i'll be more than happy to loan you mine. Just say the word.

+1
    congrast on the mods, I just installed my thru hull and the hole was the easy part use 2 3/4

and it is much easier with help someone who is skinny and has long arms

and remove the OPAS first but dont put the left side (sitting on ski) block off plate on until you have finisied installing the thru hull

+1
    ya, I didn't put the block offs on yet, so I could but the RR exhaust in. I just ordered it all so I can do it at once!! I"m excited!!!

Can I just pick up a hole saw at like lowes?? Also what stores sell the right stuff sealent??

+1
    also Jerry will any of the stuff ship? or will they hold it till the filter comes in?

+1
    It will all be shipped together as a kit.

The exhaust is a seperate shipment coming from Canada.

Hole saws are about $30 so you are welcome to borrow mine.

Congrats!!!! I know you are excited and will have a great time installing everything. It really helps you to get to know the ski better when you do everything yourself.... Oh, and about drilling the hole for the exhaust, it only hurts for a few seconds going into the hull. After that, everything is cool....

+1
    ya, I'm really excited!!! Especually for the exhuast!! Need the ski to make some noise!! Its way to quite!

Jerry is it an acutal saw? or just a bit you put in the drill?? If so I might take you up on your offer! I thought the were bits.

+1
    Its just the bit that fits in the drill.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information