Bought 04 RXP and have ??

OK guys, bought a 04 RXP 2 weeks ago with 21 hours on it and so far I love it. Its amazing the difference between my old RX & the RXP. Anyway, Im not sure where to start as far as mods and other stuff like upgrade the supercharger or whatever else is needed. So any help or suggestions would be great. I ride a good bit with JRRXP (wilmer) so I have some good RXP experience here in town but any help would be appreciated. Thanks, David

Miami, FL
    welcome to the forums.

there is tons of info that can help you out here, a safe way to get started is with Riva Racing, they have everything you need from mild to wild. They have staged kits that come out a little cheaper and give you proven performance or you could break up the kits and go little by little. Other companies offer comparable parts that work just as good if not better but it gives you a base idea on what you need first and then keep moving up as the mod bug bites you. check out

Bottom line is HOW MUCH do you wanna spend???? Id start with a riva or home made cold air intake to eliminate some heat soaking and loss of rpms ... Id then move to a riva/vortech s/c imp for a nice noticiable gain in accelration then a solas 14 19 prop pitched rite by jerry and you have a real nice set up ... if money is no issue then get a stage 3

Go with the upgrade 06 SC clutch with metal washers first than go from there.

Morgan City, LA
    Just like excess said. The Riva staged kits are a good place to start. I offer the Riva items at a discount in my online store.

Welcome to the forum

Thread Information