Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    TimAtkinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hillsboro Ohio
    Posts
    156

    Need picture of hurricane fuel tank !!!

    I need some help !! I need a picture of a hurricane fuel tank, on the LF side by the stinger, I am putting a tripple in the cane and am having some clearance issues with the fuel tank. I sent the tank to the plastic welding shop and I can't remember what is looks like.

    And how high is the tank around the mounting bolt by the stinger.

    Thanks Tim

    BTW for those of you who don't know I am dropping a 1200 in the cane


  2. #2
    100 MILES OF HEAVEN AND I AM SMACK IN THE MIDDLE KEYZBUM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    JUST NORTH OF CUBA-- FL,KEYS
    Posts
    2,556
    +1
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by TimAtkinson View Post
    I need some help !! I need a picture of a hurricane fuel tank, on the LF side by the stinger, I am putting a tripple in the cane and am having some clearance issues with the fuel tank. I sent the tank to the plastic welding shop and I can't remember what is looks like.

    And how high is the tank around the mounting bolt by the stinger.

    Thanks Tim

    BTW for those of you who don't know I am dropping a 1200 in the cane
    i can do that later tonight
    happen to have 1 laying around with no hull
    i wil take some pics later
    mattman

  3. #3
    ph2ocraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Campbell, Ca.
    Posts
    14,100
    +1
    105
    Let me know if you need a picture with it installed.

  4. #4
    800AMSOIL4U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Posts
    5,024
    +1
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ocraft View Post
    Let me know if you need a picture with it installed.
    What are you talking about? Your batteries are probably dead in your camera That is right you just bought a bunch of new ones.

  5. #5
    ph2ocraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Campbell, Ca.
    Posts
    14,100
    +1
    105
    Hehe batteries ARE fresh and the DOC says I can use a cane instead of that stupid walker.

  6. #6
    800AMSOIL4U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Posts
    5,024
    +1
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ocraft View Post
    Hehe batteries ARE fresh and the DOC says I can use a cane instead of that stupid walker.
    That is great news you can now use the cane. Do they mean the one you can ride or they one you use to limp around with Does that mean you can help me outside and work on the ski?

  7. #7
    TimAtkinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hillsboro Ohio
    Posts
    156
    You can come by here and help me shove this tripple in here, Got a question for you al, what are your thought about using the stock twin stinger on the tripple engine, the 1200 stinger is way way to wide at the bottom.

    HMMM a custom set of pipes would fix most of my problems..... Next year !!!

    LMK what you thing, I will post some pics as a get along, I am still waiting for the tank and some parts from my good buddy randy.

    Thanks Tim

  8. #8
    Bing-A-Ding-Ding-Ding, Brrrrrap! Brrrrrrrrrap!!! Polaris_Nut#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    3,350
    +1
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by TimAtkinson View Post
    I need some help !! I need a picture of a hurricane fuel tank, on the LF side by the stinger, I am putting a tripple in the cane and am having some clearance issues with the fuel tank. I sent the tank to the plastic welding shop and I can't remember what is looks like.

    And how high is the tank around the mounting bolt by the stinger.

    Thanks Tim

    BTW for those of you who don't know I am dropping a 1200 in the cane
    where are the pictures and why isn't this in the projects section?

  9. #9
    Bing-A-Ding-Ding-Ding, Brrrrrap! Brrrrrrrrrap!!! Polaris_Nut#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    3,350
    +1
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by TimAtkinson View Post
    You can come by here and help me shove this tripple in here, Got a question for you al, what are your thought about using the stock twin stinger on the tripple engine, the 1200 stinger is way way to wide at the bottom.

    HMMM a custom set of pipes would fix most of my problems..... Next year !!!

    LMK what you thing, I will post some pics as a get along, I am still waiting for the tank and some parts from my good buddy randy.

    Thanks Tim
    Bruce (wet wolf) once said the log pipe should work in there with a triple.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for a Picture of a Fuel Tank Cover/Lid
    By cantera22 in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2013, 02:32 AM
  2. I need pictures of the external fuel pump plates you guys made.
    By krispaintballz in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 01:06 AM
  3. Need Picture Of Gti Intake Grate On Hull
    By US PERFORMANCE in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 04:29 PM
  4. Need pictures of supercharged engine
    By guduf4u in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 09:32 PM
  5. Need picture of nozzle on stock RXT...
    By GeoRXT in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 09:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •