Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Georgia guy buying RXPX this weekend

Hey Everyone,
    I'm new, but wanted to tell you all my story about my RXPX purchase and say how much I've learned from this forum so far. Does anyone have any tips for a rider that's never ridden a ski over about 130hp? LOL

This ski is exactly what I'm looking for, and today I'm going around to Dealers (via phone) and seeing if they can beat the price of $12,599+trailer+tax,etc.. Is that a good deal? Trailer is around $750 and I'd just buy it there (wanting something new, not a used one)

Anyone in GA recommend any certain place? This quote I got is from Jet Thrust in Lawrenceville (recommended by most, bro bought his there)

I'm glad to be a part of the community -Jeff

Edit: Whoops, meant to post this in General Discussion, sorry..
    Last edited by Aimstylus; 06-13-2008 at 08:34 AM.

Welcome and congrats on your Ski!! You will love it!! As for tips all I can say is to ride SAFELY!! Good luck!!

yeah call dk at extreme they got 2 choice for u one a rxpx with 4 hours guy traded in for rxtx for 11700 new trailor 675 + taxes or a new one for 12500 and trailor for 675 + taxes ther number is 770-386-9430 ask for DK or Sharon oh yeah there in cartersville

+1
    Let us know when you want to go riding...I have a place on Allatoona..I havent been to the puddle(Lanier) yet this year and probably wont go..I heard that they are waiting 2 plus hours at the ramps for a parking spot casue so few ramps are open......

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Let us know when you want to go riding...I have a place on Allatoona..I havent been to the puddle(Lanier) yet this year and probably wont go..I heard that they are waiting 2 plus hours at the ramps for a parking spot casue so few ramps are open......

hey Tiny ya can come ride with us anytime u want

Quote Originally Posted by Aimstylus View Post
    Hey Everyone,
    I'm new, but wanted to tell you all my story about my RXPX purchase and say how much I've learned from this forum so far. Does anyone have any tips for a rider that's never ridden a ski over about 130hp? LOL

This ski is exactly what I'm looking for, and today I'm going around to Dealers (via phone) and seeing if they can beat the price of $12,599+trailer+tax,etc.. Is that a good deal? Trailer is around $750 and I'd just buy it there (wanting something new, not a used one)

Anyone in GA recommend any certain place? This quote I got is from Jet Thrust in Lawrenceville (recommended by most, bro bought his there)

I'm glad to be a part of the community -Jeff

Edit: Whoops, meant to post this in General Discussion, sorry..

I bought a RXT-X from these guys 2 weeks ago. Tell them Ryan sent you and to treat you right

http://www.extremepropulsion.com/

Quote Originally Posted by racerrob333 View Post
    yeah call dk at extreme they got 2 choice for u one a rxpx with 4 hours guy traded in for rxtx for 11700 new trailor 675 + taxes or a new one for 12500 and trailor for 675 + taxes ther number is 770-386-9430 ask for DK or Sharon oh yeah there in cartersville

Yep that is the place I bought mine at, they are super nice and I called over 6 different places. I had a problem @ 3 hours with it and they resolved it same day. It's not the sale that matters it's the SERVICE that does when you sit out all summer. I would buy from here again due to the great service.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Wow! I did not know of that. Looks like it will be some place else for the test ride

Thanks for the comments so far guys, I can't wait and the 8hours waiting to leave work is another story.

You won't go wrong with either Jet Thrust or Extreme Propulsion. Both Frank and DK are good people! Stay away from JOA! You may want to go with the dealership that is closest to your home. You will need them at some point for service/parts etc...
    Some times building a good releationship with the dealership is worth a couple hundred $$ now. It will save you in the long run.

Congrats on the new boat when you get it. You will love it.

Duane

Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    You won't go wrong with either Jet Thrust or Extreme Propulsion. Both Frank and DK are good people! Stay away from JOA! You may want to go with the dealership that is closest to your home. You will need them at some point for service/parts etc...
    Some times building a good releationship with the dealership is worth a couple hundred $$ now. It will save you in the long run.

Congrats on the new boat when you get it. You will love it.

Duane
    Thanks for chiming in. I actually work in Johns creek, an exit away from you.....

My bro bought his Yamaha from Jet Thrust, but another dealer has a new 08 with a couple hours on it that would save me some cash. I may go with that.....If it's spoken for by tomorrow, looks like I'm going to go with an 08 with 0 hours

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information