loads of pics from interfaces to engines

Looks pretty sweet!

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Please, don't think me a dick for this, but rumors of the Benelli Race and the Sea Doo X skis surfaced about the same time, now the X's are aprroaching the release of Stage II modifications and Benelli hasn't even got a engine bay shot of the Race. Its starting to look pretty non existent to me.

Darth,

Youre not really comparing apples to apples here, HSR is a 5yr. old company, if that, that has never produced a R/A and had to start from scratch, SeaDoo BRP is a 20+ yr. old company w/ tons or prior R&D.

And comparing a Brand new from scratch hull, engine, design, etc. to a simple upgrade or special edition of a current product ( RXP-X) isnt exactly the same as launching a new product.

Its like you saying you think the new dodge challenger is just a myth, because ford has already released their 2008 mustangs....

I cant see the comparison here at all....

+1
    I think the apple-to-apple comparison was both manufacturers presented skis at the same time. One actually has sold and that ski has been out long enough to have a second batch of aftermarket upgrades. The other has produced a full ski but it seems to be a prototype still although it was solicited as a finished product.

No doubt HSR is quality but even the truist fan has to be a little perplexed at when this thing is going to fly...or float. And the ski seems to be getting more expensive the longer it's in "hype" status.

+1
    And one more thing...this section of the site has died. People don't have much more to discuss or show because the whole thing has become stagnant...that's the tell tale sign. Even the HSR runabout fans have moved on.

+1
    Over kill,but I like the stand-up.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    that and the fact they pulled the plug on the race support program worldwide and there golden child stand up is getting punk'd by a kawi stand up with a 2cyl seadoo motor powering it

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    that and the fact they pulled the plug on the race support program worldwide and there golden child stand up is getting punk'd by a kawi stand up with a 2cyl seadoo motor powering it
    True but Sea Doo has always made the baddest(in stock form at least) 2 cyl engines on the water.

As for the apples to apples as in the Dodge Challenge (slated for 2009 year model) is still nothing but pics in a magazine or online by early June 2010 I would call it a myth. Binelli hasn't really delivered the Race model for the 08 season. I'm not asking for there to be one on display at the local boat show I would just like to see someone even from Europe or Australia to have pics of this animal

+1
    I'm subscribed to this thread and everytime there's a response I'm hoping it's pics and I'm going to eat crow...well no crow today I guess.

Thread Information