Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Texas SuperCourse Series Round 5 & 6 - Lake Bryan with OPC Tunnels!!!

July 12,13 Lake Bryan, Texas
    Round 5 and 6 of the Texas SuperCourse Series

Lake Bryan will prove to be an event not to missed whereas TeamSport Racing and Southern Professional Outboard Racing Tour, SPORT, have once again joined forces to provide an action packed weekend for watercraft racing. Event details are in the final stages and include some intense racing action on the water with TeamSport's famous Texas SuperCourse Series. Over 50 of the nation's best personal watercraft racers and top endurance teams will be going head to head on TeamSport's famed 1.7 mile roadcourse style track on the water in the last of the points rounds for the series. Typically this weekend proves to be a battlefield for the SuperCourse competitors whereas the points race is very close by this event and series winners will be crowned by the results of the weekend.

Once again the Southern Professional Outboard Racing Tour's TriHulls will join in the competition with the true showing that "rubbin is racin" as only they can do. Always a crowd favorite, the TriHulls bring back the true colors and feel of grass roots racing. Adding to the weekend will be the Super Stock Tunnels. The SST 45 and 120 classes will have their first showing at the SuperCourse Series and will easily fulfill anyone's need for speed with the SST 120 classes easily exceeding 110 mph!!

A joint race course will be used to allow spectators to keep their seats and have a front row view of all the racing action.

Live entertainment provided by the Lakeside Grill Friday and Saturday evening will host a racers party where the public can hang out with racers, teams, and pit crews to have music, food, and fun.
    Stay tuned. More details are on the way!!!

Download the Event Poster!!!!

www.teamsportracing.com
    www.sportracingseries.com
    www.teamtexstar.com
    www.lakebryan.com

Hambone.

+1
    When you guys see the sst45s race you will be trading in your skis . My family raced opc for years the sst 45s are a blast little bit to much trim will send you flipping , I know from doing it . the 120s will blow your mind my father raced them back in the day.

Live at the Lakeside Grill there at the race site at Lake Bryan, Texas, Josh Grider will be on stage starting at 9 pm Thursday night for all those that will be arriving early for the weekend.

On site registration will be held at the Lakeside Grill from 6-8pm Friday night. Stick around after registration on Friday to hear the South First Band live on stage. They will begin at 8pm.

Reminder that ALL registered competitors and pit crews have FREE admission to the concerts and $5 RV camping all weekend with issued wrist band.

If you have not been to the Lakeside Grill at Lake Bryan, this is an excellent opportunity. Where else can you race all day, walk over to the grill, and sit on the open deck with live music with your favorite beverage and food? The daily free entertainment is from the boat ramp that is right beside the deck. Have your beverage of choice in the shade while getting to have a front row seat while watching the local ramp entertainment get in and out of the water.

Coming soon....

Course map
    2 day schedule for SuperCourse action and OPC Tunnels and TriHulls!!!
    Saturday night's live entertainment at the Lakeside Grill!!!

Hambone.
    Last edited by Hambone; 06-19-2008 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by R rated View Post
    When you guys see the sst45s race you will be trading in your skis . My family raced opc for years the sst 45s are a blast little bit to much trim will send you flipping , I know from doing it . the 120s will blow your mind my father raced them back in the day.
    Ive raced twice with the SST's, and GN45's, P90's, cracker's, and once with the thunderboats. OMG! THose boats are so sweet! They were swappin motors during Moto's! CRAZY. The thunderboats, oh, only 155 MPH!

+1
    Tunnel-45's are fun, but a TOTAL pain in the arse. If they bump, flip, or in general get stopped on the course, they restart or red flag the whole match. If you can keep them little tigers moving, they are pretty cool. Personally, I wouldn't trade a WR3 from 1995 for one. They are very high cost to keep in spec, and running.

+1
    Sounds awsume Tim, see you there !!!!

To hear some samples of our entertainment lineup, check them out at www.lonestarmusic.com

Josh Grider Band

South First Band

More to come!!!

Hambone.

Entertainment at a race!
    Now we are talking. Good luck. I hope you have a good turn out!

Are you guys working on getting Supercoarse at the WF's??

Not that I am aware of. We are working on another event in Texas just after Worlds if your up to a little team race. It will be Texas Sized of course.

Hambone.

Tim, dont be such a tease!

Just spill it my brother!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information