Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

gp1200r parts, oem head, i-shaft, carb parts

Cleaning up some used stuff. May be of some use to someone out there.

1. Nice tight complete Intermediate shaft assembly. Housing, bearings, seals, shaft, and pto coupler. $85 shipped anywhere in the US.

2. Carb rack for parts. Worked great, but ALL carb adjustment screws are seized. May be good for parts. Guts look great. All stock jetting included, manifold, gasket, all bodies, tons of parts, 2 accelerator pumps. $65 shipped.

3. OEM head with about 15 hours on it. Clean and ready to go. Included will be a used head gasket, but I recommend replacing it. SOLD*****
    Pics will be added tomorrow. First come first serve.

Regards,
    Wade McGee
    Last edited by wademcgee; 06-19-2008 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Price Drop

Caution raider fan in the area !!
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by wademcgee View Post
    Cleaning up some used stuff. May be of some use to someone out there.

1. Nice tight complete Intermediate shaft assembly. Housing, bearings, seals, shaft, and pto coupler. $100 shipped anywhere in the US.

2. Carb rack for parts. Worked great, but ALL carb adjustment screws are seized. May be good for parts. Guts look great. All stock jetting included, manifold, gasket, all bodies, tons of parts, 2 accelerator pumps. $75 shipped.

3. OEM head with about 15 hours on it. Clean and ready to go. Included will be a used head gasket, but I recommend replacing it. $70 shipped.

Pics will be added tomorrow. First come first serve.

Regards,
    Wade McGee
    pics of carbs i may need them

As promised here are pics, lots

First let's talk about the carbs. I want the buyer to be 100% aware of why they were replaced. These carbs were on my GP1200R all last year, never needed to adjust a thing. I went to rebuild my top end last month and found that every adjuster (except one actually) was seized in the carb body. Riva T-handles at some point by P.O. all snapped in the carb bodies. The middle carb was removed to inspect internals, which are all super clean. All internal parts are intact and completely reuseable. Stock jetting all around. 117 mains, 95 pilots, 1.2 N.S, gold springs. I tried to drill out the two adjusters on the middle carb, as pictured. They are out and free, but need to be retapped. I think this could easily be done to the other two with the right equipment...which I don't have. About the time I was about to pull the front carb a great deal on a new set came my way, and I purchased. So basically if someone could drill out the adjusters and add a back plate to the middle carb you would have a good running rack. (robbed the back plate to eliminate the accelerator pump on my new setup, thus the extra accelerator pump included here). Other than the adjusters they should live to rip again, and they are priced low enough to be a good deal for just parts. Chokes were removed and inserts for primers included. Now you know what I know!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carb1.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	77612   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carb2.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	77613   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carb3.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	77614   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carb4.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	105.8 KB 
ID:	77615   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carb5.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	77616   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carb6.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	77617  

I shaft

Pulled from low hour 2001 ski. Great shape, just don't need it. Purchased as a backup, but mine was fine. Don't need a spare.

Name:	ishaft.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	77618  

Stock head

Now for the head. Put Riva heads on my ski (look for a nice set of 37cc domes in my other ad) so this one is now a spare. Would be a good candidate for a mill job. Stock head gasket included, but I personally would not reuse. No pitting, but a little dirty. Priced right though.

Name:	head1.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	77619   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	head2.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	122.3 KB 
ID:	77620  

+1
    Just a side note for people looking. Adjusters need grease put around the upper part of the shaft to protect them from water intrusion, even with the o-ring water can get in them and corrode them, especially the highs which face up. now back to your shopping

I hear ya.

I'm pretty carb/engine savvy. Needless to say I was a little upset when I tore the ski down...

Good news, just fired up the new build on the stand. Purring like a kitten so far!!!

Hopefully someone can use these for parts or something. If not I'll make a necklace out of them...or an anchor.

Price Drop on all items!!!

dropped everything by 5 bucks.

Interested in the head, just want to make sure it will work on a 1300 PV engine (yes, i am a noob). If so please hold it for me and PM so we can arrange payment, etc.
    Thanks,
    Jim

Head

Man, I have no idea. It is yours if you want it. I have only one sit down and it is the 2001 gp1200r. Let me know if you want it.

wade

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information