Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MudBug Videos

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1

MudBug Videos

Well First off,all you WIMPS that didn't come,You Missed one of the best PWC EVENTS ever. I picked up a new CamCorder before I flew down.Last night Howestek told me his wife was going to sleep in and he had her Yami 800 open in the morning for the Radar Run, and if I wanted to go,HELL YES.So after getting in the room at 2:00am last night,I got a phone call at 7:00am saying "Let's Go". So I jumped up, grabbed my Shizz and headed outside. We took off and unload and headed out. Everyone kicked back while the course got set up. So having the new cam,I set myself alittle up course and Video 95% OF THE RUNS AT THE STARTING POINT.I missed maybe 15 guys at the end.(sorry)I took the 800 down the run in the Old School Class.I never heard my time,but think I took 2nd (there was only 2 Old Schoolers run from what I heard). After everyone took the first run,a few did a second and it started raining like Hell. So after a while I headed back to the start to check with Howie. The running room was about a 1/2 mile long,about halfway down,the rain wasn't falling and there was blue skies. WEIRD! Everyone called it and headed to Gros Marine for the BUGS.After going back to the motel and driving to Gros, I took some more Video and pictures of the whole party there. I will get them up as soon as I can. The speed of the internet in the motel suks my wake. But I got some good pictures and video that will cover the event. Going to the get togeather tonight and will take more. It not over till is over! I m ay need to burn a DVD and send it to someone that can edit it, and do a Event video of it.(Danny?)
    Sorry for the long post,but alot of Brewskis and wanted to let everyone know,That it all was caught on tape........... PS> I think I left my charger for the Laptop at home.
    Last edited by Keddano; 06-14-2008 at 07:33 PM.

Way to represent Danno. California trip log now mug bug roving reporter your resume is looking good Nice job, can't wait. Next year I am going for sure. Should be able to find some tripples for the pro by then just to make a decent showing

Banned User
    +1
    I will take all video and pics anyone can send me, and will make the video again...

Great to meet you, Dano! Wish I had a picture of your crawfish earings and fancy hat at Gros. I about busted a gut laughing so hard. PBJ's belly dance was a rib buster also.
    BTW: Your avitar looks reeaalll familiar. Is that who I think it is?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I will take all video and pics anyone can send me, and will make the video again...
    I was just thinking of the video you made for us on the ride back home today. The video you made for us last year was way too cool ! Thanks !!!!

Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    +1
    did anybody get my radar run on video?

+1
    Here's a speed run on my RXP.
    right click & save
    http://pwcracers.com/OU/videos/Mud%2...adar%20run.mpg

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by HallPass View Post
    did anybody get my radar run on video?
    I didn't get any video of you but you're on page 10 on the bottom row.

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/l...btd/?start=180

Hehe, what does that say on the front of your ski?

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    I'm sure I got you Hallpass, I only missed the runs (about 12) just before and after I ran near the end of the runs. I was 80 ft up the couse and couldn't hear who was running so keep my mouth shut on the tape.You'll hear the skis good as they started and cranked up.Danny,there's enough footage to make 3 DVD's, 1.The runs,and 2.I took the whole awards event and gave the tape to Jerry. Then there is the Crawfish Boil at Gros,It is loaded with everyone and the party. Hell it was a new cam and I wanted to cover everything. The cam is in Texas and I won't get it till later this week. but I'll burn a copy of everything and get it to you Danny.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    .... but I'll burn a copy of everything and get it to you Danny.

PM me when ready for my address...

ANYONE that has pics/video, I will start to take it all...PM for mailing info.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information