Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dean's Team RXP-X is Quite Impressive

Dean has his RXPX running fast and handling great for closed course racing, and Dustin has been riding the heck out of it on the national tour, both on flat water and big surf. It's the first one I've seen do so well beyond Novice classes against stiff competition, other than Stan with his RXP.

I had no desire to race an RXP in closed course again after the poor handling rattle trap I got suckered in to a couple years ago that about killed me a few times, but the progress these guys have made could inspire even me to try one again.

If you haven't seen them run it yet, you should check it out. Maybe they'll share their secrets...well, probably not all of them, but maybe one or two!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl View Post
    Dean has his RXPX running fast and handling great for closed course racing, and Dustin has been riding the heck out of it on the national tour, both on flat water and big surf. It's the first one I've seen do so well beyond Novice classes against stiff competition, other than Stan with his RXP.

I had no desire to race an RXP in closed course again after the poor handling rattle trap I got suckered in to a couple years ago that about killed me a few times, but the progress these guys have made could inspire even me to try one again.

If you haven't seen them run it yet, you should check it out. Maybe they'll share their secrets...well, probably not all of them, but maybe one or two!

Is this Amy

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by racerrob333 View Post
    Is this Amy

it is a safe approximation that it is amy.....

Yep, it's Amy... Rob, are we going to see you in Nashville this year?

+1
    I agree Amy that RXP-X is amazing. Watching Dustin go around the buoys is awesome. About time someone gives them kawaski's a good run.

Great job in Myrtle Beach btw!

Is that our Green Hulk sister that can be put to a Bikini ....thong.......Martha Stewart's swimsuit?.....are we guys in trouble again?.............NO Jammer 1,,,,,,, You are! (save you guys the trouble)
    Last edited by Jammer 1; 06-16-2008 at 02:30 AM.

Dean is using alot of parts from seadoo centre. Plus dean can make boats handle pretty well.

Yep, it's Amy... Rob, are we going to see you in Nashville this year?

I miss the jet ski racing and all the people from the races but I still pratice with stan at the lake but I dont miss getting ran over so no I want race anymore but I will come watch this year, You need to come spend a weekend with us I just got me a rxpx and love it stans got his rxpx over 80 now with a hole shot from hell

I wish I had enough time to come ride with you guys! You are all such fun people. I'll play blocker right behind you if you want to come out and race again. I won't let anyone even think of trying to wreck you. My buddy DMack gave me a good t-boning in Parker this year, and it's been a while since I've had one of those...so I know what you mean about not wanting to do that again!

I'd love to take your Hightower-modified RXPX for a spin, for sure! ...how about loaning it to me for Nashville and I'll run the Vets class again. : ) I like racing with Stan, he is such a good rider and mechanic - one of the best of both in the country, in my opinion. There's not many people that can ride as well as they build and vice versa. We're all just lucky his wife hasn't been out there yet double-teaming us with him.

For the record, I still love my GPR's... but, is that RXPX going to be in Nashville?! I'm on it. : )

Yea one of my friends just bought an rxp-x and that thing is amazing how good it handles but i have heard so much negative about them. I own a modified 06 rxp and i was really impressed with the new boat.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information