RXP Problem...Few Questions

I have two 07 RXPs both of them with about 52 hrs on them. They are bone stock except for opas blockoffs. Lately, it feels like I have lost throttle response and low end accelleration. It seems to be fine when im in high rpms. When i stab the throttle from a standstill it seems to be missing a little bit also. I have checked the battery and cleaned the connections so i know its not that. I also checked the plugs and the insulator is completely white. To me, it seems to be running quite lean. Could my supercharger be going bad? Im pretty new to these machines but i know my way around motors.

Quote Originally Posted by RXPSC215 View Post
    I have two 07 RXPs both of them with about 52 hrs on them. They are bone stock except for opas blockoffs. Lately, it feels like I have lost throttle response and low end accelleration. It seems to be fine when im in high rpms. When i stab the throttle from a standstill it seems to be missing a little bit also. I have checked the battery and cleaned the connections so i know its not that. I also checked the plugs and the insulator is completely white. To me, it seems to be running quite lean. Could my supercharger be going bad? Im pretty new to these machines but i know my way around motors.
    It sounds like your wear ring might be worn. It's about $45 to replace. But, new plugs would cost $15, so you might try that first. Did you buy your skis from Dave C. at Powersports? I'm over near Port Clinton... Ron

Thanks for the help, I think im gonna try a new wear ring. I bought the skis from Chris V. They are great people over there. I am actually down in Brecksville/Broadview Hts. area.

My ski is just in front of Ryan Tuckers 55' Sea Ray Flybridge. He was limping pretty bad a week ago, but he looked much better tonight. Maybe he'll start with the Browns this fall... Ron

Thread Information