Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Many people to thank....

This years event was another huge success. I want to thank everyone who drove so far to make MB 4 the best one yet. Carey and I had a great time and enjoyed meeting all the new people and seeing everyone else again.

We all owe Billie Pettis (RX951) a huge thank you for his involvment in this event. Billie has a lot going on in his life but he still found the time to handle the mudbug fund, buying and transporting the trophies and helping out with the radar runs. Billie, thanks once again for being the master of cermonies at the awards banquet. You're the best!

GPRryan, thanks for making the excel sheet and working with Billie to get all the results organized.

Thanks to Nils and Jenny for helping me out on the radar boat and to John for being the loud mouth with the megaphone

Thanks to Gros Marine for their wonderful hospitality. Such great people! We'll definitely do the crawfish boil there every year from here on out.

Thank to Dave Bamdas, Mark Sheffield and Mike Hodges from Riva for coming out and participating with us in this event and helping me sponsor the crawfish boil. Also, thank you for your donations of the door prizes. I enjoyed hanging out with you guys and am so glad you came. Hope to see you back next year but you really must bring Bruce with his monster GPR SHO.

I hope everyone had as good as a time as did and i hope everyone had a safe trip home. Hope to see everyone again next year

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Definatly thanks to all of those people and thaks to you and Carey for inviting us down to your town and showing us a great time.

+1
    Jerry, we had a great time as always. Billie, your the man, again Thank you! The radar event went much smoother this year, mainly due to everybody having to exit in the lake instead of returning up the alley.

Already looking forward to the next one!

Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    +1
    +1 on the people jerry thanked,

but I would just like to say thank you specifically to Jerry himself.. this is the best site by far, and we are a good tight group. I feel like everyone pretty much knows everyone in that we don't have really very much tension, and everyone is just good friends with each other... I also think half of us wouldn't have skis that do what they do, and or would know half the stuff we know without this site, and it is just awesome to go meet all of you guys, meet the people the love the same thing you do.. and Jerry is the man that really has made this happen, and made it possible for us to come together and do what we do.

So thanks a lot Jerry! It was also great meeting you.

Silence! I Keel You! earthshaker's Avatar
    +1
    I believe Mike Trin deserves a thank you here all the same

+1
    i didn't get to make it . . . but jerry i know how much work you had to put into this event. . . thanks for doing this for us!!!

AND THIS
    Thank to Dave Bamdas, Mark Sheffield and Mike Hodges from Riva for coming out and participating with us in this event and helping me sponsor the crawfish boil. Also, thank you for your donations of the door prizes. I enjoyed hanging out with you guys and am so glad you came. Hope to see you back next year but you really must bring Bruce with his monster GPR SHO.

VERY VERY MUCH SOO!!!!! DAVE. . MARK . . AND MIKE i have had the pleasure to meet all three of these men and words couldn't really speak highly enough about them !!!! THEY ARE AMAZING men and very very helpful!!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR GETTING ME BACK UP ON MY FEET AFTER MY BAD EXPERIENCE!!!!!
    o0o yea BRUCE. . .HE HAS THE RECIPE for the MONSTER!!!! can't wait to see that and watch it own the water !!!

+1
    It was a pleasure meeting you all! We had a great time!

Thank you Jerry!

And thank you to all the people that helped Jerry host this event!

Jerry

Thank you I know this takes many hours to coordinate and plan.

+1
    + 1 Thanks Jerry & Carey for having all of us out there once again, awesome time like always. I would like to thank everyone else that helped Jerry in putting such a great event on a well. Can't wait till next year's MUDBUG. Thanks Billy

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information