Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Team Tampa Teamwork

Once again, my dad was correct...Hard work does pay off.. Thanks to Jim, Nate, Leo, Bryan and myself for being motivated enough to go out as a team, and test literally every weekend since i can remember. Little bit here, little bit there, everything matters, and none of us could have done what we did at the bug without working and sharing as a team.. Sweeping the single pipe EFI 2 stroke class 1-2-3 at mudbug with all the other talent/competition there is a dream come true..
    Thanks guys... You are the greatest group of talent and personalities ive ever had the privelige to work with and be a part of..
    Keep pounding that rock and lets raise the bar even more.
    Ross

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rossnemo View Post
    Once again, my dad was correct...Hard work does pay off.. Thanks to Jim, Nate, Leo, Bryan and myself for being motivated enough to go out as a team, and test literally every weekend since i can remember. Little bit here, little bit there, everything matters, and none of us could have done what we did at the bug without working and sharing as a team.. Sweeping the single pipe EFI 2 stroke class 1-2-3 at mudbug with all the other talent/competition there is a dream come true..
    Thanks guys... You are the greatest group of talent and personalities ive ever had the privelige to work with and be a part of..
    Keep pounding that rock and lets raise the bar even more.
    Ross
    Hey Ross,i phoned Jim to tell all of you guys congrats on your accomplishments this past weekend,great to see it...Looks like no speed losses in the swamp for the tampa gang.. FL..Hell we are use to the high humidity and high heat...

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Ross you are 100 % correct when we go out testing we test as a team no secrets, Every one of us knows what the other ski has and what works for that ski and what does not. How many things have we tried on one ski and it worked but would not work on another ski, I think thats why it payed of this year all that testing, To bad our good friend and team mate Nate could not make it this year doe to work because his ski was also flying.

Gotta give props to you guys... You were all working together to help each other get the best speeds.... You guys are a Class act!!!! If anyone needs speed on a "yamaha", Jim is wizard!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by palmbeach jesse View Post
    Gotta give props to you guys... You were all working together to help each other get the best speeds.... You guys are a Class act!!!! If anyone needs speed on a "yamaha", Jim is wizard!!!!
    Thank you Jesse, Glad to see how fast your sea doo was going congrats to you too.

Very well said Ross. I was just going out there to have fun and to get 3rd with the set up I had and all the competition I'm very happy. I have to thank Jim and Leo for all the help at the bug with setting up my ski. Glad to be a part of Team Tampa .

Congrats on your speed Jesse, that ski is running strong!

+1
    The Florida guys represented very well this year, congrats! Also it was nice meeting Jim, Leo, & Bryan.

Jim was more than happy to have us take a look under his hull to show us all the sanding and other things he does under the hull, and we appreciate that.

+1
    Also lets not forget our hole shot king member Leo, A lot of people at mudbugs found out what happens when you line up next to him on a drag race the expression on some peoples face was priceless. He came to mudbugs with a 1300 efi single pipe with full handling and 1200 grate and drag race set up. And was running 79 plus MPH. In the afternoon heat, Great job Leo.

+1
    Great Job guy's

WOW
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    Also lets not forget our hole shot king member Leo, A lot of people at mudbugs found out what happens when you line up next to him on a drag race the expression on some peoples face was priceless. He came to mudbugs with a 1300 efi single pipe with full handling and 1200 grate and drag race set up. And was running 79 plus MPH. In the afternoon heat, Great job Leo.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information