Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WTB 1300 Exaust System/Waterbox

Looking for a set with "misc.hoses and clamp's" in good condition.
    JB

+1
    I have the quiter 1300 waterbox.

$100 shipped anywhere in the US.

Only one for sale? Good condition (Year)? Accept paypal ? Phone number to call?
    JB
    Last edited by jbracing; 06-16-2008 at 06:15 PM.

+1
    Have I not answered and totaled every single scenario of boxes and shipping costs to Portugal or New Jersey?? What happened to our deal? I've put a lot of work into packing things for you then weighing and getting prices to multiple places and multiple items. For a fact I've driven downtown to buy special sized boxes more then once for you to save on shipping and because you keep changing your mind on what you want. I've lost 2 sales of the complete system because you said we had a deal. Have I not answered all 20 something PMs?

+1
    Oh man thats not cool. A friend of mine bought from Duke and had nothing but excellent things to say about the transaction (inkaddict). Its not cool if Duke has bent over backwards trying to help you and you ignored him and put up another post.

Unhappy

yeah man thats not cool! Duke is a kool guy!I came in here to tell him I had what he needed but forget it now!!

I cannot say a bad word about Duke either. I needed a part, WFO said Duke had one, pm'd him that I want it, and it was a done deal.

Besides all the knowledge he has to help us, he seems to be a pretty straight up guy to deal with.

Not cool making someone jump thru hoops for you, then not finish the deal.

Well Duke, I alway's keep my word,no one can say the oposite.Only ask you shipping on my latest e-mail for the waterbox only wright?
    Quit on exaust system because you didn't have anymore the exaust manifold and blue tube wright?
    Just because has been out of town one week,then first thing at home send you an e-mail asking for the Waterbox if still for sale? And your answer was on this page on the greenhulk forum..!!!???
    OK.not saying you weren't a Kool guy.Waiting time give not good thought's to anyone,sorry
    Well, i'm still a buyer for the 1300 waterbox,if you still have it.If yes it's mine for 75.00usd+ UPS ground total= 100.00usd to Newark,New Jersey,USA,07102-5107 .
    Conçerning the exaust system (U-pipe,Stinger,no exaust mnifold-sold) Two heavy parts,sometimes pay more on shipping than their cost(main reason asking you a quote),But soon reçeived your pm saying you have not anymore complete package i quit.
    E-mail's were 6 only,not 20
    Waiting for your reply on 1300 waterbox(need to buy two),
    Why haven't you send me your phone number as asked on my e-mail?we clear any doubt.
    JB phone:011 351 939 768 688
    Thank's JB
    Last edited by jbracing; 06-17-2008 at 03:31 PM.

+1
    Dude! Youve asked me about the U-pipe, the waterbox, the entire system, the waterbox and u-pipe and then just the waterbox again, how much for this here, how much for that there, how much to Portugal. My God what do you want!!! Its not easy sending stuff overseas or getting this heavy crap in a box that will survive. My garage looks like a train wreck from putting all this **** in different boxes and weighing and measing!!

After all that you can't get a hold of me one day (Sunday) after waiting another week on you and you put up a want to buy thread? WTF!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gprjersey07 View Post
    Oh man thats not cool. A friend of mine bought from Duke and had nothing but excellent things to say about the transaction (inkaddict). Its not cool if Duke has bent over backwards trying to help you and you ignored him and put up another post.
    Not only was the part that I bought cleaner than expected... BUT Duke and Carrie had to re-route the package due to the wrong address being on MY paypal! Talk about going above and beyond!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information