Help Which hose to check supercharger spin

I should have a trade going down within the next couple of days. I would like to think I could figure out which is the air to S/C hose but just in case I cant.
    I havent really even took a good look at one of these engine compartments so Which hose exactly is it. I downloaded the removal that Sean posted up and I am guessing it is the ribbed hose in his pics.
    If so it is just a regular hose clamp correct? Flat head screwdriver to remove it? and check for spin.
    It is an 06 RXP that I will be taking a look at. If all is good bye bye 600RR.

thanks again all
    Joe

+1
    The hose going into the middle of the charger...not the hose on top.

Nice thanks for the instruction.
    I will be able to test ride. Is there anything special I should look or listen for on this 06 RXP. I have rode nothing but two strokes. Shold I be looking for around 8100 RPM?

thanks
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by GYTWYPT View Post
    Nice thanks for the instruction.
    I will be able to test ride. Is there anything special I should look or listen for on this 06 RXP. I have rode nothing but two strokes. Shold I be looking for around 8100 RPM?

thanks
    Joe
    Check to see if the SC hose has the OEM hose clamp or a screw-type hose clamp. That should tell you if the SC has ever been taken off. You might also have a local dealer run the VIN to see what's been do to the ski under warranty... Ron

Quote Originally Posted by King_Of_Fun View Post
    Check to see if the SC hose has the OEM hose clamp or a screw-type hose clamp. That should tell you if the SC has ever been taken off. You might also have a local dealer run the VIN to see what's been do to the ski under warranty... Ron
    Damn I was under the impression that the hose I needed to check had a regular hose clamp on it. Is this not the case? Also stock RPM should hit around 8100 Is this correct.
    I need to know tonight as I am going to look at the ski in the morning so If anyone can help me out it willl be greatly appreciated.
    thanks again
    Joe

The hose on the top/side goes to the throttle body and the one in the lower/middle is the inlet - which is the one you want to remove. I would swear that the outlet to the TB on my ski has the special Sea Doo clamps and not screw clamps. I would check mine, but it's 120 miles away. This is what I meant when I said you could tell if the SC was ever removed. You can also look for chipped paint and worn torx bolt heads. Others have said to check the lifting brackets for chips as well... Ron

Thread Information