houston, tx

Talking Just put 2 hrs on my new p-x

Awesome ski im really thrilled with my purchase. cant wait till the weekend so i can finish the break in. Look forward to rideing with some houston guys on this site(and doing some wot hole shots). thanks for all the help from everyone on this site i think i made a great choice and got a good deal.thanks alot to all of you

I picked mine up on the same day!

Amazing, aren't they? I was like whenever I did some WOT passes for a few seconds, but I wanted to break mine in pretty tough to make sure the RPM's were varied. I wish I had put the first two hours on at a smoother lake than where I took it.

houston, tx
    yeah i definitely broke it in hard after a full 20 min warm up ..varied my throttle never held a certain rpm or throttle position for longer than 20 seconds ...but held wot for only 5 sec during hr 0 and 5-10 sec after 1 hr, i also refrained from hole shot at wot and jumping...Im going to continue this till 3hrs are on the ski. then ride how i want pretty much up to 10hrs except i will continue to vary the throttle and wont hold anything constant for more than 20 seconds but after 3 hrs i plan to add hole shot and jumping....what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman9 View Post
    yeah i definitely broke it in hard after a full 20 min warm up ..varied my throttle never held a certain rpm or throttle position for longer than 20 seconds ...but held wot for only 5 sec during hr 0 and 5-10 sec after 1 hr, i also refrained from hole shot at wot and jumping...Im going to continue this till 3hrs are on the ski. then ride how i want pretty much up to 10hrs except i will continue to vary the throttle and wont hold anything constant for more than 20 seconds but after 3 hrs i plan to add hole shot and jumping....what do you guys think?
    That seems about how most here are breaking theirs in. It's all about varying the RPM's so everything seats.

Thread Information