Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: JD1 was right

JD1 was right

I just got confirmation..... Dans first run WAS on his wifes ski. 84+
    Then she ran it twice...81.4 & 82.3?
    Then Dan ran his turbo twice.
    Everyone elses ski ran once. (twice if you waited there 3 hours like me)
    Either way the ski in question ran faster than my ski on the mudbug radar....
    So, I apoligize to Dan. To make it up to him, Im gonna send him a wendys wig. I think he would make a beautiful redhead!!!

First Class all the way......

+1
    I didnt want to raise a big stink when i read it on the computer screen before the awards, I just kept my mouth shut, a couple of people pm'ed me telling I should speak up so I did, no hard feelings Jesse, you deserve "a big ass" trophy, Ill take the wig!

Cool video!

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    JD1 is a class act, After the awards i asked him why did you not get the first place trophy you ran 84 plus on the radar run and he said they must of made a mistake. In my book he is a class act.

And on his turbo we went back to the dock to refuel and he was taking apart the pump out of his ski, And all of a sudden i hear sHi$ fu#k i said what happen Dan he said take a look. I look and the whole pump shoe and grate it ripped out of it. I told him he is lucky he did not get thrown off during the radar run and i told him that sucks because the day before his ski was flying.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    JD1 is a class act, After the awards i asked him why did you not get the first place trophy you ran 84 plus on the radar run and he said they must of made a mistake. In my book he is a class act.

And on his turbo we went back to the dock to refuel and he was taking apart the pump out of his ski, And all of a sudden i hear sHi$ fu#k i said what happen Dan he said take a look. I look and the whole pump shoe and grate it ripped out of it. I told him he is lucky he did not get thrown off during the radar run and i told him that sucks because the day before his ski was flying.

I saw the carnage too. Dan just can't get a break out there.

We heard 84 something on the two way radio for the SC boat and didn't understand the second place at the awards. Dan didn't say a word so I figured it was right.

I was "celebrating" WAY before the winners were called. I didnt know my own second pass speed#...
    Just to be categorized among the people in the room was enough for me.... I met great people there, including Dan. Its not about the trophy or speed. I would do it again next week, if if I could.

+1

Unhappy

Dan, Jesse and to all, I apologize for the errors made. I am glad we fixed two of the three during the awards and feel bad this one was missed by us.

Hopefully next year we will have a better system to keep track of all the participants.

I hope there are no hard feelings.

Not stealing thread just wanted to see if this video came out better, widescreen....

anyone know how to make youtube stop streaching vids?

Last edited by liner911; 06-17-2008 at 08:56 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post
    Dan, Jesse and to all, I apologize for the errors made. I am glad we fixed two of the three during the awards and feel bad this one was missed by us.

Hopefully next year we will have a better system to keep track of all the participants.

I hope there are no hard feelings.

Billy, you did an outstanding job!!! I did my best to help with the confusion but it was getting pretty hard.

It didn't help the situation any by not riding your own boat. Billy can recognize almost all of us but don't expect him to keep track of your ski from year to year and who your pilot is. Next year your boat just needs to be a preregistered # so all he has to do is call that out.

We are extremely lucky that Billy volunteers to do this job and don't remember seeing anyone standing in line to take it from him.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information