Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: P-X or T-X??

+1

P-X or T-X??

I'm looking at both the RXP-X and the RXT-X. Live on the coast so rough water is a probable. Really don't need a 3 seater but is the longer hull going to ride appreciably smoother in rough water. What are the pro's and con's of each one.? Any replies will be greatly appreciated.

I only have a few hours on mine, but I figured I'd chime in.

If you're looking for something where it'll only be you 99% of the time, opt for the p-x. I haven't regretted my purchase, but then again only 1% of the time will someone ride on the back. Food for thought.

I Currentley Ride A Rxp And I Think That They Are Plenty Big Enough, Even For 2 When Needed. So Imo The P-x Would Be Plenty.

+1
    Thanks for the answer, man. Just sold the boat and wanted a ski. They're both great but I figured there must be a few differences in the hulls and there for the handling, etc. This seemed to be the best forum to find out.

+1
    seagoat you really got to try out both, maybe not X's, but definitely rxp and rxt. My s2 rxt rides like a caddy and handles chop much better compared to my rxp. My rxpx is much more nimble comes out of the water easier than the t. dont know which you prefer, but you will know what you like once you try em.
    Last edited by ctriverguy; 06-17-2008 at 09:00 PM.

+1
    sea goat . . where do you live ? ? . . . . i live in miami . . my buddies in the keys can get away with a 2 seater and ride in the bay side . . but when they come up to miami . . im on the SHO . . and fly by him on his stage 2.5 rxp . . because he can not hook at all !!!! bouncy bouncy ride . . . i had a GP . . loved it . . but hated it . . . i had to always run in flat low water to keep any type of speed !!! . . food for thought . . chop and always in a chop . . 3 seater . . i have never had 3 people on any of my 3 . . 3 seater skis . . (FX140 h.o cruiser . . Fx160 H.O cruiser . . and now the SHO ) but use it cause of the chop i ride in

+1
    well I got the T-X and I already had a 05 RXT I just like the 3 seaters very little difference in performance stock for stock and I like the ride when the water gets choppy and it is just easier on the body on long rides

What type of riding are you going to be doin? thats what you gotta think about. As the guy with the SHO said, gotta look at hook up, and the conditions you ride in. If I lived by a lake, and not the ocean, RXP-X all the way. But I ride 99.99% ocean, so I got an ocean ski!
    I say get an Ultra!

Quote Originally Posted by Dubz1 View Post
    What type of riding are you going to be doin? thats what you gotta think about. As the guy with the SHO said, gotta look at hook up, and the conditions you ride in. If I lived by a lake, and not the ocean, RXP-X all the way. But I ride 99.99% ocean, so I got an ocean ski!
    I say get an Ultra!
    I concur, it's all about where you're going to be riding it most. My jetski will never see the Ocean, mostly small chop/glass in a lake in GA for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimstylus View Post
    I concur, it's all about where you're going to be riding it most. My jetski will never see the Ocean, mostly small chop/glass in a lake in GA for me.
    Perfect ski choice for you.

Dont buy a sports car if you live in a desert with no paved roads.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information