Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

An idea for next MB

Since JD1 has a hard time keeping his fastest of all ski running at MB maybe you'll should let him run his radar run the day he gets there and if that it is not fast enough then he could always take a picture of the fastest run he made during the year and present it as evidence at the day of the radar run.
    We all know he is the best tuner and he doesn't lie about all his fast speeds during the year. And if you think he is not telling the truth about those fast runs just ask JD2( should be JD10,a 10 because of her looks) and she will set the record straight.
    Now carry on but let it become a felony charge against someone

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    got it
    Last edited by JIM'S PERFORMANCE; 06-18-2008 at 09:14 PM.

+1
    I disagree. EVERYONE shows up at the same place, same time, same water and gets the same air. If your ski wont run for the entire weekend thats their problem. Thats the good thing about all of these people showing up in Morgan City, the playing field is level. Everyone gets the same conditions. Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by jeffsntx View Post
    I disagree. EVERYONE shows up at the same place, same time, same water and gets the same air. If your ski wont run for the entire weekend thats their problem. Thats the good thing about all of these people showing up in Morgan City, the playing field is level. Everyone gets the same conditions. Just my .02
    +1. No special treatment.

+1
    Wether a good idea or bad, I don't think Jerry and Billy are willing to go thru dragging the ponton boat and all the crap out there 2 days in a row. Thier hands are full as it is.

+1
    +2

no offense to Dan or anyone else, by my slow ass 1300s probably have as many hours of work in them as the faster boats

Quote Originally Posted by elebouef View Post
    Since JD1 has a hard time keeping his fastest of all ski running at MB maybe you'll should let him run his radar run the day he gets there and if that it is not fast enough then he could always take a picture of the fastest run he made during the year and present it as evidence at the day of the radar run.
    We all know he is the best tuner and he doesn't lie about all his fast speeds during the year. And if you think he is not telling the truth about those fast runs just ask JD2( should be JD10,a 10 because of her looks) and she will set the record straight.
    Now carry on but let it become a felony charge against someone
    My "dry sarcasm" meter just pegged out.

BTW- How's the arm doing?

What he said !

^ What he said !

howestek, you hit it on the head
    As far as the arm it is ok if I take my medicine and don't abuse it.

Here are the classes 50-60 mph 70-80 mph 80-90 mph 90+ and above.From what ive seen here in the past year everyone know there speeds.Or a somewhat close range.Have all the big boys run frist so when there **** blows up they can sit back and enjoy us slow guys.Or just run and have fun..

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information