Thread: Help Please...

Help Please...

Hello, I am very new to the whole PWC world and we have a Polaris 750sl that we keep getting water on top of the cylinders. It only seems to happen after it gets rolled. Once we take out the plugs and start it to blow all the water out it takes a little while but it again fires up. It seems to be taking in a lot of water though. Any suggestions on what the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by jameynshawn View Post
    Hello, I am very new to the whole PWC world and we have a Polaris 750sl that we keep getting water on top of the cylinders. It only seems to happen after it gets rolled. Once we take out the plugs and start it to blow all the water out it takes a little while but it again fires up. It seems to be taking in a lot of water though. Any suggestions on what the problem?
    does it take water in only when you roll it or when you are riding it?

It only seems to take water in when I roll it.

Quote Originally Posted by jameynshawn View Post
    Dont roll it!! And if you do make sure when you right it in the direction according to the sticker on the back of the hull! There is water in the exhaust system and it needs to be rolled back towards the exhaust side. If you continue to ride it where the motor can ingest water you can seriously damage it.

2000 pro 785 (son's) 1998 pro 785 (dads) old guy in mich's Avatar

smart a**

sorry but you left this one ripe for pickin........
    DONT ROLL IT!!!!!!!

also ck siphon make sure its not leaving a lot of water in bilge
    ck seat seals ect
    seal electric box and plug wires too

+1
    The smooth bit of the ski faces down for a reason .The common denominator here is the ski rolls and gets water in it .Grab a manual from the downloads and read it .The answers are in there .

Bernie

I am sure I did leave that one open....This last time was not intentional.....we were just trying to figure out why we kept getting water in the cylinders. Thanks for the answers though!!!! I do know that when we first bought it it had not been used in a while and we had to do the same thing then where we had to pull the plugs and get the water out. Like I said we are new to this side of sports.

Thread Information