Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

73.97 miles per hour on a stand up...

Hello Every One......

Congratulation to Brandon McMillan for his new World Speed Record 73.97 MPH on a 215 HP Stand Up Single Person Personal Water Craft.

Congratulation to the winner of our speed estimate contest, Brian Kemp (Yamhaman3) finished first with the winning guess time of 74.0 MPH, Brian wins a $ 250 retail gift certificate with Hydro-Turf.

Congratulations to our 2nd place winner (LegDragger64) with a winning time of 73.9 for a $ 200 retail gift certificate with Skat-Trak.

We had 174 individuals post their speed estimates and 24,654 views on PWCToday with the two threads that have been talking about this project. Thank you so much for every ones support.

A Big Thank You to the following people and companies that have supported this project.

Skat-Trak, Glenn Perry, Michelle Thompson, Ken Thompson, Hydro-Turf, Mike Bonin, Arno Albrecht, Eric (Rudedog) Graff, Tom Suchodolski, Mike (StickerPimp) Pipes, Dave (Crockett) Castle, Kay (RiverRatMom) Sykes, Lee (RiverRatDad) Siekerman, Brandon McMillan, Jim Daugherty, Nedra (# 1 Fan) Atwood, Riff Del Pardo, Chris MacCluggage, Macc Racing, TBM Racing, Tim Bushman, Rudy (Momarski) Del Pardo, Chris Hagest, ProWaterCraft.com, Jeff at WaterDawg Customs, Rick Roy, Rick Roy Products, Ken Shu, Hot Products, Tom Perry, WORX-USA, Jason Ananos, Tony Beck, Walt's Motorsports, Shawn Alladio, K38 Rescue, Bill Chapin, R&D Racing, Dave Bamdas, Riva Motorsports, Blake Corning, Jeff at Havasu Auto Body, Glen Cowan, Cowan Concepts

We will continue to use this as our base speed record as the year progresses and Brandon attempts to break his World Record. We will have our SX-4 215 HP stand up ski on display at the U.S. Nationals 2008 and World Finals 2008. Hope to see every one soon. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZtxZRrgxYC4

Lee Brent Siekerman
    www.RiverRatRacing.org

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn alladio View Post
    Hello Every One......

Congratulation to Brandon McMillan for his new World Speed Record 73.97 MPH on a 215 HP Stand Up Single Person Personal Water Craft.

Congratulation to the winner of our speed estimate contest, Brian Kemp (Yamhaman3) finished first with the winning guess time of 74.0 MPH, Brian wins a $ 250 retail gift certificate with Hydro-Turf.

Congratulations to our 2nd place winner (LegDragger64) with a winning time of 73.9 for a $ 200 retail gift certificate with Skat-Trak.

We had 174 individuals post their speed estimates and 24,654 views on PWCToday with the two threads that have been talking about this project. Thank you so much for every ones support.

A Big Thank You to the following people and companies that have supported this project.

Skat-Trak, Glenn Perry, Michelle Thompson, Ken Thompson, Hydro-Turf, Mike Bonin, Arno Albrecht, Eric (Rudedog) Graff, Tom Suchodolski, Mike (StickerPimp) Pipes, Dave (Crockett) Castle, Kay (RiverRatMom) Sykes, Lee (RiverRatDad) Siekerman, Brandon McMillan, Jim Daugherty, Nedra (# 1 Fan) Atwood, Riff Del Pardo, Chris MacCluggage, Macc Racing, TBM Racing, Tim Bushman, Rudy (Momarski) Del Pardo, Chris Hagest, ProWaterCraft.com, Jeff at WaterDawg Customs, Rick Roy, Rick Roy Products, Ken Shu, Hot Products, Tom Perry, WORX-USA, Jason Ananos, Tony Beck, Walt's Motorsports, Shawn Alladio, K38 Rescue, Bill Chapin, R&D Racing, Dave Bamdas, Riva Motorsports, Blake Corning, Jeff at Havasu Auto Body, Glen Cowan, Cowan Concepts

We will continue to use this as our base speed record as the year progresses and Brandon attempts to break his World Record. We will have our SX-4 215 HP stand up ski on display at the U.S. Nationals 2008 and World Finals 2008. Hope to see every one soon. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZtxZRrgxYC4

Lee Brent Siekerman
    www.RiverRatRacing.org
    Can you imagine going 74 on that thing? I had one of these when I was a kid and 40MPH felt like 200MPH

+1
    It should have run in Morgan City..

+1
    Man all I got to say about that is...

Does that kid have bigger balls than everyone or a deathwish?

Seriously though... wow. That last clip of him pulling away is nice.
    Last edited by cigarlust; 06-18-2008 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Missed some stuff

+1
    They did a great job. I would love to hear what it sounds like. Congrats.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    nice..... people are gonna be knocking on his door with a two stroke soon..... heard rumors of 70 plus with a stock displacement 951 motor.... can't imagine what a miller phase 3 1050 or larger in that hull

impressive nonetheless, i never thought it would float

Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    nice..... people are gonna be knocking on his door with a two stroke soon..... heard rumors of 70 plus with a stock displacement 951 motor.... can't imagine what a miller phase 3 1050 or larger in that hull

impressive nonetheless, i never thought it would float
    Stay tuned and you will find out what a 1050 does, I am having a Rotax Racing 1050 being built at the moment, shall be interesting to say the least...

Congrats on your achievement though guys, thats a top effort

+1
    Prob bumping off rev limiter. I bet it has an 80 in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrotoys View Post
    Prob bumping off rev limiter. I bet it has an 80 in it.
    Go show them how to pull that extra 6.XX MPH Mark... I wish they had mentioned this site as folks that have been doing that for some time.
    Very impressive..

That thing is pretty fast

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information