Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Moderator shawn alladio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Earth, USA, California
    Posts
    2,058
    +1
    7

    73.97 miles per hour on a stand up...

    Hello Every One......

    Congratulation to Brandon McMillan for his new World Speed Record 73.97 MPH on a 215 HP Stand Up Single Person Personal Water Craft.

    Congratulation to the winner of our speed estimate contest, Brian Kemp (Yamhaman3) finished first with the winning guess time of 74.0 MPH, Brian wins a $ 250 retail gift certificate with Hydro-Turf.

    Congratulations to our 2nd place winner (LegDragger64) with a winning time of 73.9 for a $ 200 retail gift certificate with Skat-Trak.

    We had 174 individuals post their speed estimates and 24,654 views on PWCToday with the two threads that have been talking about this project. Thank you so much for every ones support.

    A Big Thank You to the following people and companies that have supported this project.

    Skat-Trak, Glenn Perry, Michelle Thompson, Ken Thompson, Hydro-Turf, Mike Bonin, Arno Albrecht, Eric (Rudedog) Graff, Tom Suchodolski, Mike (StickerPimp) Pipes, Dave (Crockett) Castle, Kay (RiverRatMom) Sykes, Lee (RiverRatDad) Siekerman, Brandon McMillan, Jim Daugherty, Nedra (# 1 Fan) Atwood, Riff Del Pardo, Chris MacCluggage, Macc Racing, TBM Racing, Tim Bushman, Rudy (Momarski) Del Pardo, Chris Hagest, ProWaterCraft.com, Jeff at WaterDawg Customs, Rick Roy, Rick Roy Products, Ken Shu, Hot Products, Tom Perry, WORX-USA, Jason Ananos, Tony Beck, Walt's Motorsports, Shawn Alladio, K38 Rescue, Bill Chapin, R&D Racing, Dave Bamdas, Riva Motorsports, Blake Corning, Jeff at Havasu Auto Body, Glen Cowan, Cowan Concepts

    We will continue to use this as our base speed record as the year progresses and Brandon attempts to break his World Record. We will have our SX-4 215 HP stand up ski on display at the U.S. Nationals 2008 and World Finals 2008. Hope to see every one soon. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZtxZRrgxYC4

    Lee Brent Siekerman
    www.RiverRatRacing.org


  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ft.Lauderdale
    Posts
    3,237
    Quote Originally Posted by shawn alladio View Post
    Hello Every One......

    Congratulation to Brandon McMillan for his new World Speed Record 73.97 MPH on a 215 HP Stand Up Single Person Personal Water Craft.

    Congratulation to the winner of our speed estimate contest, Brian Kemp (Yamhaman3) finished first with the winning guess time of 74.0 MPH, Brian wins a $ 250 retail gift certificate with Hydro-Turf.

    Congratulations to our 2nd place winner (LegDragger64) with a winning time of 73.9 for a $ 200 retail gift certificate with Skat-Trak.

    We had 174 individuals post their speed estimates and 24,654 views on PWCToday with the two threads that have been talking about this project. Thank you so much for every ones support.

    A Big Thank You to the following people and companies that have supported this project.

    Skat-Trak, Glenn Perry, Michelle Thompson, Ken Thompson, Hydro-Turf, Mike Bonin, Arno Albrecht, Eric (Rudedog) Graff, Tom Suchodolski, Mike (StickerPimp) Pipes, Dave (Crockett) Castle, Kay (RiverRatMom) Sykes, Lee (RiverRatDad) Siekerman, Brandon McMillan, Jim Daugherty, Nedra (# 1 Fan) Atwood, Riff Del Pardo, Chris MacCluggage, Macc Racing, TBM Racing, Tim Bushman, Rudy (Momarski) Del Pardo, Chris Hagest, ProWaterCraft.com, Jeff at WaterDawg Customs, Rick Roy, Rick Roy Products, Ken Shu, Hot Products, Tom Perry, WORX-USA, Jason Ananos, Tony Beck, Walt's Motorsports, Shawn Alladio, K38 Rescue, Bill Chapin, R&D Racing, Dave Bamdas, Riva Motorsports, Blake Corning, Jeff at Havasu Auto Body, Glen Cowan, Cowan Concepts

    We will continue to use this as our base speed record as the year progresses and Brandon attempts to break his World Record. We will have our SX-4 215 HP stand up ski on display at the U.S. Nationals 2008 and World Finals 2008. Hope to see every one soon. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZtxZRrgxYC4

    Lee Brent Siekerman
    www.RiverRatRacing.org
    Can you imagine going 74 on that thing? I had one of these when I was a kid and 40MPH felt like 200MPH

  3. #3
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,929
    +1
    1,407
    It should have run in Morgan City..

  4. #4
    cigarlust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Funky town (Fort Worth TX)
    Posts
    1,171
    +1
    2
    Man all I got to say about that is...

    Does that kid have bigger balls than everyone or a deathwish?

    Seriously though... wow. That last clip of him pulling away is nice.
    Last edited by cigarlust; 06-18-2008 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Missed some stuff

  5. #5
    800AMSOIL4U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Morgan Hill, CA
    Posts
    5,024
    +1
    132
    They did a great job. I would love to hear what it sounds like. Congrats.

  6. #6
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    nice..... people are gonna be knocking on his door with a two stroke soon..... heard rumors of 70 plus with a stock displacement 951 motor.... can't imagine what a miller phase 3 1050 or larger in that hull


    impressive nonetheless, i never thought it would float

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Gold Coast Australia
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    nice..... people are gonna be knocking on his door with a two stroke soon..... heard rumors of 70 plus with a stock displacement 951 motor.... can't imagine what a miller phase 3 1050 or larger in that hull


    impressive nonetheless, i never thought it would float
    Stay tuned and you will find out what a 1050 does, I am having a Rotax Racing 1050 being built at the moment, shall be interesting to say the least...

    Congrats on your achievement though guys, thats a top effort

  8. #8
    Hydrotoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    16,712
    +1
    85
    Prob bumping off rev limiter. I bet it has an 80 in it.

  9. #9
    Dubz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrotoys View Post
    Prob bumping off rev limiter. I bet it has an 80 in it.
    Go show them how to pull that extra 6.XX MPH Mark... I wish they had mentioned this site as folks that have been doing that for some time.
    Very impressive..

  10. #10
    gtxscrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    miami,fl
    Posts
    897
    That thing is pretty fast

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 Yamaha fzs 6000 RPM 65 mile per hour problem
    By Evolol in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-25-2016, 04:52 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 10:04 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-26-2011, 04:07 PM
  4. PWC Kilometers vs. Miles Per Hour Conversion
    By shawn alladio in forum High Performance Watercraft Safety
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 01:15 PM
  5. High Mile Club! How many Hours on your GPR?
    By yardsale in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 05:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •