Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Mik72e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Australia (Sydney)
    Posts
    1,472
    +1
    3

    After Market Handle Bars Best Position

    Guys i have a set of TAG bars on my ski just cuirios to where everyone position there BARS. I sure where its comfortable for your self comes 1st for me thet a pulled closer to me my elbos in a way a tucked in alittle.

    When bars are moved forward elbows are pushed out not as comfy but i feel i can master the ski more i think it will tire me out tho what is better for riding in rough condition bars closer to you less fatigue or bars forward to get a feel of the ski.


  2. #2
    Moderated GPRXPJared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Florida
    Posts
    1,226
    if you wanna go fast lean em back

  3. #3
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,587
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik72e View Post
    Guys i have a set of TAG bars on my ski just cuirios to where everyone position there BARS. I sure where its comfortable for your self comes 1st for me thet a pulled closer to me my elbos in a way a tucked in alittle.

    When bars are moved forward elbows are pushed out not as comfy but i feel i can master the ski more i think it will tire me out tho what is better for riding in rough condition bars closer to you less fatigue or bars forward to get a feel of the ski.
    keep the bars back, you want it to be comfortable for you. If like mine tilted a little toward me, so that I'm not stretching my arms when im riding, but im not hunched over a lot when im standing up.

    Also when there back, you lay farther back when you superman

  4. #4
    Moderated GPRXPJared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Florida
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by HallPass View Post
    Also when there back, you lay farther back when you superman
    Like i said

  5. #5
    mrbtd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lindenhurst, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    4,309
    +1
    2
    depends on the bend

  6. #6
    Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    5,587
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbtd View Post
    depends on the bend
    yeah didn't even think about that..

    my advice: Just bolt it up if you like it keep it...

  7. #7
    Moderated GPRXPJared's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Florida
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by HallPass View Post
    yeah didn't even think about that..

    my advice: Just bolt it up if you like it keep it...
    yea

  8. #8
    Mik72e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Australia (Sydney)
    Posts
    1,472
    +1
    3
    At the moment there comfy for me but i am entrying a Enduro race so ot gets rough with conditions and cross wash so what to have a good hold of the ski to far back is not to comfy in rough condition the best to superman.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. After market handle bars?
    By Cwf78 in forum Sea Doo Spark
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2014, 06:16 AM
  2. After market handle bar hole cover!?!?
    By jsubaseball in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2012, 06:00 AM
  3. my handle bars tend to get stuck after a while...
    By JdmOnBoost in forum Honda Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 08:19 PM
  4. Best After Market Air Filter Kit???
    By LOFLYN in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 02:57 PM
  5. After market handle bar for Ultra 150?
    By turbo17 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 03:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •