B Kit + Riva Stage III!

Ive been researching these forums and have figured out that the best way to make big power and make pee trickle down your leg under accleration is to go with Les Cookes B Kit AND the Riva Stage III. First off, if I bought the B Kit and Stage III, what else would I need to buy to accomodate these mods? Is everything I need included in these kits? Does anyone here run this combination, and if so, what kind of numbers did you see on the RXP? Also, I did a search for "Les Cooke" and could not find a website with the B Kit information. Could somebody post a link for me?

Thanks
    Joe

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    u dont want a stage 3 kit if ur getting a B-kit.... u wont use half the parts in the stage 3 then.

get a Riva stage 2, then address ur valvetrain, get a RR ECU, b-kit, and a fuel controller and injectors....

+1
    Joe, you could run the B kit with the Riva Stage 3, but you would need a fuel controller.

I will be selling a modified supercharger that is basically identical to the B kit in a couple of weeks. It is being made here in the US by Nils Castillo.

I also have the piggy back fuel controller's in my online store and will be offering the B kit SC/fuel controllers as a combo.

+1
    I will be selling a modified supercharger that is basically identical to the B kit in a couple of weeks. It is being made here in the US by Nils Castillo.

That is just great I will have my RR SC for just a couple of weeks before this one comes out I guess i want need to deposit the money I got for my 03 SC in the bank I might as well send it to Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk
    Joe, you could run the B kit with the Riva Stage 3, but you would need a fuel controller.

I also have the piggy back fuel controller's in my online store and will be offering the B kit SC/fuel controllers as a combo.
    Hmmm....The original reply stated that I wont need half the parts of the Stage III kit? Would I really be better off with a Stage II kit, and a B Supercharger? Either way I will not be able to buy them at the same time, so If I was to buy one thing first, what would make the biggest difference?
    Also, does somebody have a link to the B Kit Blower package?

+1

link

seadoocentre.com

Jerry how come you guys only run the piggyback with the b kit or even your design. Is it possible to run rotaxs ECU with the kit, if so is it still necessary to run the piggy back. Just trying to get some ideas .

+1
    You can run the piggyback fuel controller with either the stock, or Rotax Racing ECU's.

do you think its possible and obviously not concrete because no one can even try it out yet, but with Rivas ECU and Injectors to run the b kit? The ecu is tuned for the 50lb injectors but is it possible it may not be necessary to run the piggy back with this setup or mostly likely you will still need it.

+1
    You will still need the piggy back. The B kit will run that ECU lean. One good thing about the Riva Stage 3 kit is it already uses the 50 lb injectors. Just drop on the mapped fuel controller and B kit and you are good to go.

Thread Information