Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thanks a Million REID 2168

Thanks REID 2168 for all the information and all the post. Even if at the end of the thread and it ended that way, I was able to learn from you and others that chime into your thread. This thread was not a total lost. I look at this thread as a "Scientist" who is trying to achive something with NO Grant $$$ from the Gov. YOU went from extreme to mild and so on. Thanks Steve for this thread. I did pick here and there for info from your thread and it will be put to good use. The way I look at this thread, you have to pick the right Info that will work for you. My apologies to YOU for giving you a hard time here and there...I am Jammer 1, it's my job I am just glad Frank is OK. REID, with 2,001 Replies and 78,055 Veiws........outstanding! I am staying away from all the "Drama" from Mud Bug to the regular forums. I just read it and it saddens me. Why can we all team up and be stronger than the rest. Have a b!cthen hot Summer..........GUN. YOU, did Good ...........................................Jammer 1
    Last edited by Jammer 1; 06-20-2008 at 03:39 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer 1 View Post
    Thanks REID 2168 for all the information and all the post. Even if at the end of the thread and it ended that way, I was able to learn from you and others that chime into your thread. This thread was not a total lost. I look at this thread as a "Scientist" who is trying to achive something with NO Grant $$$ from the Gov. YOU went from extreme to mild and so on. Thanks Steve for this thread. I did pick here and there for info from your thread and it will be put to good use. The way I look at this thread, you have to pick the right Info that will work for you. My apologies to YOU for giving you a hard time here and there...I am Jammer 1, it's my job I am just glad Frank is OK. REID, with 2,001 Replies and 78,055 Veiws........outstanding! I am staying away from all the "Drama" from Mud Bug to the regular forums. I just read it and it saddens me. Why can we all team up and be stronger than the rest. Have a b!cthen hot Summer..........GUN. YOU, did Good ...........................................Jammer 1
    Very well said Jammer!!! I feel the exact same way!!!!!!!

yes thanks dickweed I think they should lift the ban and restore
    the thread period

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by stickem View Post
    yes thanks dickweed I think they should lift the ban and restore
    the thread period
    +1

+1
    Ever Since They Closed Rieds Thread Imma Been De Pressed Hees So Smart And We Are All So Dumb I Just Dont No What To Do Next. Maybe Ill Sell Everything And Become A Born Again Christian.wadda Think Jammer 1?.

+1
    my thread is about performance.......... PERIOD....... i cant help if people like to BS on it as well while we go along because im a popular guy and like to have FUN as well......its a shame some people and their jealousy have to be the way they are because theres NO REASON my thread was cut off other than i was tearing up the one time posters that dogged me for being HONEST.....people saying my thread was a joke from the start......how would they know unless they have read it from the start and if they knew then why are they still reading it....well we already know the answer to that dont we......popularity.....but thats leads to jealousy....then its my fault and they need to take something out on me....thats a REAL SHAME that the guy defending himself gets ejected from the game but its just jealousy! if they open it fine but if it doesnt get put back to performance where it belongs they need not bother as far as im concerned because if my thread isnt performance then none of them on here are! thanks for the POSITIVE comments they are appreciated Fellas!!
    Last edited by REID2168; 06-20-2008 at 07:08 AM.

+1
    STFU you pussy....ha ha!!! Its your fault the thread was closed.....

Anyway hopefully Reid will continue his thread on this one:

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61926

Quote Originally Posted by rab1 View Post
    Ever Since They Closed Rieds Thread Imma Been De Pressed Hees So Smart And We Are All So Dumb I Just Dont No What To Do Next. Maybe Ill Sell Everything And Become A Born Again Christian.wadda Think Jammer 1?.
    I think we should shave our head join the monestary and be a monk. I came home last night and there wasn't anything interesting and fun to read or post on (exept for the guy who said he might have install the wrong washer on a starter? ) YES, Howy, Jammer 1 is depressed too .........It's not the same without REID's Thread. If I have the power to bring it back I would as long we stay focus on the project and figure out what cause the Blow up and see it get brought back to life and of course with a few Fun peanut breaks. It's like going to school and we are all classmates. REIDS Thread is a learning thread for all 4tec gear heads and inexperienced gear heads. Information with pictures is hard to find. I am going to Nils and tear my RXP apart.....maybe this will get my mind off "BOREDOM" Then again somebody here owes me big time......maybe I should give him a call......... .....Be safe guys and enjoy the summer. Hang in there REID! GUN he reads all my post
    Last edited by Jammer 1; 06-20-2008 at 12:50 PM.

+1
    I think we should shave our head join the monestary and be a monk. I came home last night and there wasn't anything interesting and fun to read or post on (exept for the guy who said he might have install the wrong washer on a starter? ) YES, Howy, Jammer 1 is depressed too .........It's not the same without REID's Thread. If I have the power to bring it back I would as long we stay focus on the project and figure out what cause the Blow up and see it get brought back to life and of course with a few Fun peanut breaks. It's like going to school and we are all classmates. REIDS Thread is a learning thread for all 4tec gear heads and inexperienced gear heads. Information with pictures is hard to find. I am going to Nils and tear my RXP apart.....maybe this will get my mind off "BOREDOM" Then again somebody here owes me big time......maybe I should give him a call......... .....Be safe guys and enjoy the summer. Hang in there REID! GUN he reads all my post
    DITTO!WELL SAID JAMMER.IT SEEMS THE MANAGEMENT DOESNT LIKE OUR HUMOR! I STARTED A NEW RIED POST TODAY AND IT IS ALREADY GONE! WHOS RUNNING THIS SITE NOW ?GLEN PERRY?. LIGHTEN UP!.NUFF SAID.

+1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information