Thread: RXT gibson install questions
06-20-2008, 11:44 AM #1
RXT gibson install questions
Its in and hopefully the coupler to the exhaust tip is tight enough.
1. How hot does the muffler get?
2. What, if, anything, are you using to support it?
3. The muffler is nearly touching the ride plate hose. I tried rotating the set up but to no avail. Did you run across this and if so what was your remedy?
4. Why did I buy a RXT? Unless you have 6 foot arms everytihing is a reach and a half.
5. Anyone seen my rude charger? I seemed to have misplaced it. Found the box it was in jsut haven't found the charger....
06-20-2008, 11:54 AM #2
2) Need no support but if you are anal take some pieces of hard foam and glue to the hull under the front edge.
3) No problems touching the ride plate hose here.
4) RXT's, I love RXT's
5) Rude charger is already in the ski!!
06-20-2008, 07:17 PM #3
Sent it to Jerry to be double checked. I checked the ski and its not in there. I have a feeling the contractors accidentally put it on their truck. Waiting for the return call.
good to know about the temperature of the gibson. There will be water flow thru my set up.
06-20-2008, 07:21 PM #4
06-20-2008, 07:25 PM #5
found it. it was in the pile of gifts from my sons graduation
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By JohnW in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 17Last Post: 03-15-2013, 03:41 PM
By bruinsrme in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 10Last Post: 11-28-2007, 08:17 PM
By Vern in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 11Last Post: 07-09-2005, 09:59 AM
By Mark S in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2005, 09:25 PM
By 05Limited in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2005, 09:54 AM