Question Stock 05 RXP fuel pressure?

Does anyone know what the stock fuel pressure is on an 05 RXP? I bought a RRFPR, installed it and now I can't get over 7500 rpm - I was running at 8100 before the change but I was cooking my GH exhaust. My plan is to find out what the stock pressure is and set the RRFPR to that to see how it runs, I can always make it richer once I get to my RPM's that I'm missing.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by inteljd View Post
    Does anyone know what the stock fuel pressure is on an 05 RXP? I bought a RRFPR, installed it and now I can't get over 7500 rpm - I was running at 8100 before the change but I was cooking my GH exhaust. My plan is to find out what the stock pressure is and set the RRFPR to that to see how it runs, I can always make it richer once I get to my RPM's that I'm missing.
    58 psi

The lake test went flawless today!! I dialed in to 54lbs on the regulator then took the ski out for some lengthy runs, I was able to get to 8100 RPM's but it took a long run to hit it. I came back to the shore and then dialed it down from 54lbs to Jerry's suggested 52lbs. The results are that my ski has never ran better and it is quick to get to the 8100rpm range. The piece of mind knowing that I dialed in is awesome. Thank you Jerry!!

There was only one other mod that I did because I didn't want to take a chance on burning up an exhaust in case something went bad out there today. I increased my pump intake washer to just over 3/8 of an inch and my exhaust ran cool all day even after some hard hitting runs.

Hope this helps.

Thread Information