Dr Len = Super Len!

I met up with Dr Len at his place at around 6:30 am 4th of July. I trailered my ski up to Manahawkin and paid a $20 ramp fee, I would have spent that much in fuel if I came up from the River.
    After coffe, I get to the marina and launch and wait for Dr Len, he shows up shortly and then we take off, not 10 mins in the water and I run over a mussel bed or eel grass and clog the pump, good grief, jump off clean it out and away we go. Were good all the way to Lanoka Harbor to meet another dude (Jay, with his Turblow Honda) and off to Barnegat light for fuel. Pecker head, I mean Dr Len, redeemed himself by picking up the fuel cost (just a couple of gallons) since that last few times we hung out he had empty pocket dis-order! , and HE paid for a full tank of fuel that Shibby and Vman didn`t refill in Jays ski! (gotcha).
    The bay was rough, we went out the inlet into the ocean and had a blast. On the way back down to Manahawkin Bay, Jay went in one direction so Len went to get him at warp speed right at the same time I sucked something up, and out of sight he went, and he left me stranded again.
    My high-temp alarm came on, and over the side I went to clear out whatever was there. This happened several times, and I had no choice but to idle back to the ramp, especially not knowing where the hell that was!, just as I was in a few hundred feet of the marina here comes Len and Jay, we then Idled over to Lens place where Len picked up my ski with his davat and placed it on a dolly, and we went to work on it, we had to disconnect the IC cooling hoses and back flush it, It was jambed pretty good. After we got good flow, we put it all back together and continued riding. By this time the bay was really rough. We stayed out for a few more hours and headed back before the thunderstorm hit.
    I have to Thank Dr Len for taking care of my ski at his place, and his lovely bride for feeding us. Len also washed down my ski with salt away at the end of our day!

Sumary: We had breakfast
    Freakin $20 ramp fee!
    I sucked stuff up several times
    Lenny hooked me up fixing the ski!
    My Barracud`a flew off my head, they are gone,
    I tore up my SeaDoo Gloves,
    The Green heads bit the sh!t out of me,
    I`m sore as balls,
    Dr Len rode around WOT like a whacko!
    Where did the HONDA go???
    Shibby and Vman stuck Lenny with an expensive fuel bill!

All in All, the day was priceless!
    Shibbs, Vman you missed a good time... ...PR...

I have to say: Dr Len`s ski is stock, he didn`t suck up any shells/rocks or eels grass at all, and his ski is a freakin misslie!
    I could keep up with him, but that was it! Go figure!!!

Thank You Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Len
    Thank You Andrew
    Ya man!...

Where the hell is everyone when it comes time to break your stones???
    Shibbs, Vman???...PR...

+1
    Why is it so much fun to break Dr. Len's balls? I don't know- it just is.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    i LOVE breaking Vmans balls. I do it every day i'm like the kid that cried wolf, he don't believe a word a say anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Vman
    Why is it so much fun to break Dr. Len's balls? I don't know- it just is.
    Maybe it`s bc he IS Shrek!

Vman: I`m gonna need for you to keep him under control when you guys come up, do you have a ball gag? a muzzle? maybe we could just toss his ass in a tube and drag him around for awhile Hmmmm...PR...
    Last edited by Pale Rider; 07-06-2006 at 07:13 PM.

Hey Vic Don't forget to bring some Rocky Road Ice Cream for Sloth. He gets to be a real pain in the ass if he hasent had his fill of Ice cream.He;s just a little upset because his modded GTX can't keep up with a stock RXT Ha Ha

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Len
    Hey Vic Don't forget to bring some Rocky Road Ice Cream for Sloth. He gets to be a real pain in the ass if he hasent had his fill of Ice cream.He;s just a little upset because his modded GTX can't keep up with a stock RXT Ha Ha
    ...PR...

Thread Information