Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar

Clearing The Air

First off.....I'd like to say that I consider all PWC riders are brothers in the PWC brotherhood. We all crave riding on the water with the wind and sun on our faces, jumping, shredding, carving, modding, and enjoying our skis.

WTF IS WITH THE BASHING? Apparently i'm being called biased cuz I am completely happy with my ski ......well.....reading 2 percent of my posts i guess u didnt read about the SHO "bow-hunt, loose mirrors, sucky fuel guage, and factory recall for drivetrain threads"?
    Or maybe my admiration for the Sea-Doo mod-thread showing what mods r needed to reach what speed? Sea-Doos r the fastest ski's on the water.....every1 knows that....I have no problem with that.
    What i do have a problem with is members of the brotherhood who come over to the Yammi forums and start talkin about what slow pieces of **** they are and how the company is ball-less and oh look.....another original 'yamabarge' comment.
    If u guys r gonna come over here and insult our skis and expect us to be biatches and not defend ourselves or r skis, then i guess u r mistaken. I really try to keep my posts intelligible and well thought-out so other members with my ski can benefit from my experience or my trial-and-error.....thats what these forums r about. I've been learning a ton from u guys, my PWC brothas.
    But if people r gonna be the chatty, derogatory, persistent little doggies that come over to another brands forum to just 'bark' sh-t and not add anything beneficial to a topic/thread, then dont be surprised when we 'bark' back.....plain and simple. Locking threads is necessary sometimes....but check the SD 'thread of the year' and see if it seems strange that this particular thread wasnt locked but the SHO thread was...hmmmmm????
    We dont have to like each other ski's....but we should at least have respect enough for each other and be happy for our PWC brothas if they're enjoying their skis. We should be celebrating the strengths/weaknesses/competition of the different skis and the companies making them.....beneficiary of this healthy competition is us .......the PWC brotherhood.
    Last edited by Rip'nTear SHO; 06-21-2008 at 10:01 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nTear SHO View Post
    First off.....I'd like to say that I consider all PWC riders are brothers in the PWC brotherhood. We all crave riding on the water with the wind and sun on our faces, jumping, shredding, carving, modding, and enjoying our skis.

WTF IS WITH THE BASHING? Apparently i'm being called biased cuz I am completely happy with my ski ......well.....reading 2 percent of my posts i guess u didnt read about the SHO "bow-hunt, loose mirrors, sucky fuel guage, and factory recall for drivetrain threads"?
    Or maybe my admiration for the Sea-Doo mod-thread showing what mods r needed to reach what speed? Sea-Doos r the fastest ski's on the water.....every1 knows that....I have no problem with that.
    What i do have a problem with is members of the brotherhood who come over to the Yammi forums and start talkin about what slow pieces of **** they are and how the company is ball-less and oh look.....another original 'yamabarge' comment.
    If u guys r gonna come over here and insult our skis and expect us to be biatches and not defend ourselves or r skis, then i guess u r mistaken. I really try to keep my posts intelligible and well thought-out so other members with my ski can benefit from my experience or my trial-and-error.....thats what these forums r about. I've been learning a ton from u guys, my PWC brothas.
    But if people r gonna be the chatty, derogatory, persistent little doggies that come over to another brands forum to just 'bark' sh-t and not add anything beneficial to a topic/thread, then dont be surprised when we 'bark' back.....plain and simple. Locking threads is necessary sometimes....but check the SD 'thread of the year' and see if it seems strange that this particular thread wasnt locked but the SHO thread was...hmmmmm????
    We dont have to like each other ski's....but we should at least have respect enough for each other and be happy for our PWC brothas if they're enjoying their skis. We should be celebrating the strengths/weaknesses/competition of the different skis and the companies making them.....beneficiary of this healthy competition is us .......the PWC brotherhood.
    This is funny... you PMed me to check this out.... and start some $hit and now your not liking it? 90 percent of the time i'm kidding...my thin skinned friend.

jawz, you dont come to the kawi section anymore?

+1

+1

all about the sport......enjoy the SHO's dudes!

+1
    W[B]hat i do have a problem with is members of the brotherhood who come over to the Yammi forums and start talkin about what slow pieces of **** they are and how the company is ball-less and oh look.....another original 'yamabarge' comment.
    Sounds like Hydrotoys LAWL

+1
    Yeah, except for the part where I'm a big fan of Yamaha hulls... well, most of them.

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jawz View Post
    This is funny... you PMed me to check this out.... and start some $hit and now your not liking it? 90 percent of the time i'm kidding...my thin skinned friend.
    PM'd u? Jawz, what color is the sky in ur world? I PM'd one SHO owner who sent me a message. If u mean my response to u on the forum thread.....thats a forum post...not a PM....and that means ur continuing your usual MO of stirring the pot, talking ****, and not adding anything beneficial to our threads.
    Oh...and for the record......not ur friend.....guess I dont enjoy ur "you guys s-ck....67!!!!...." humor....can any1 blame me?

Lets all have fun on our ski's, thats what its all about!!!
    Peace.
    Last edited by Rip'nTear SHO; 06-22-2008 at 10:44 PM.

Talking

youve got the right attitude rip

+1
    We arre all in this together. We all have the same love passion and fire about PWC no mater what brand make or model. Don't let the little stuff sweat ya. Everyone has their choice and freedom to choose whatever product suits them. Ride what ya want.
    Ann I agree, lets all have fun on our skis !!!

+1
    A good debate is healthy IMO and always going to be around here as long as we have different manufacturers to choose from.

The thread didn't get locked because of bragging on your SHO or claiming it faster then an X. Someone went off on Franko and thats unexcusable. The mods don't get paid and we are lucky someone even does this for us. Would you be willing to play hall moniter to a bunch of 40yr old 1st graders? There is a big difference between stirring the pot and having a good argument.

If you don't like one particular poster then just add him to your ignore list. I have 5 in mine and it makes reading some of the threads on the SD side much more enjoyable, shorter too.

Now last time I checked this was a performance forum so lets start moddoing that SHO and see what they are capable of.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information