D & B

FX SHO overall review

Finally recieved our SHO after waiting since April 30th!!!!! Needless to say, the wait was WELL worth it! As a previous owner of a 2005 Seadoo RXP, there is no comparison!!

The acceleration is great and the throttle response is quick. The cruise assist was so nice when going a long distance. The ride is smooth even on choppy water, and handling was exceptionally stable and very responsive.

The only 2 negatives my wife and I have found so far after 4 hours of much anticipated riding was the lack of pull-up cleats or any place to tie the bike down with besides the cleat on the front and the back. Also, the miles driven is not recorded so it makes it hard to calculate your mpg. Our digital odometer is waaaay inaccurate (it will read 120mpg when going 30mpg for example), but I won't consider that a negative since that is an easily fixable thing when recalibrated on the 10 hour tune-up.

D & B
    Onalaska, TX

Quote Originally Posted by DCoog View Post
    Finally recieved our SHO after waiting since April 30th!!!!! Needless to say, the wait was WELL worth it! As a previous owner of a 2005 Seadoo RXP, there is no comparison!!

The acceleration is great and the throttle response is quick. The cruise assist was so nice when going a long distance. The ride is smooth even on choppy water, and handling was exceptionally stable and very responsive.

The only 2 negatives my wife and I have found so far after 4 hours of much anticipated riding was the lack of pull-up cleats or any place to tie the bike down with besides the cleat on the front and the back. Also, the miles driven is not recorded so it makes it hard to calculate your mpg. Our digital odometer is waaaay inaccurate (it will read 120mpg when going 30mpg for example), but I won't consider that a negative since that is an easily fixable thing when recalibrated on the 10 hour tune-up.

D & B
    Onalaska, TX
    If you wanted the pull-up cleats why didn't you get the SHO cruiser? They come with them but not the regular SHO and welcome to the forum.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DCoog View Post

D & B
    Onalaska, TX
    I have seen the pull up cleats on the Yami sight in the $50 area, not sure if that is for 1 or 2. Dont know how hard they would be to install, but I was thinking about adding them.

Jim

Thread Information