+1

My 05 had fun W/ the Stage 1 RXP-X's

Well we had a fun outing yesturday in texas. We had 4 RXP's 2 RXP-X's a ULtra 250, Mike's RXT and a GP1200r.

Man was it a fun day. We got to line them up and have some fun.
    The RXP-x's both have stage I's and run about 71-74/

I would have to saythe king of chop is them dang 3 seaters.
    Mikes RXT is on par with my B-kit RXP, but he has a RUde ( DOOR PRIZE). I run away in smooth water, but in some chop it was like mike was waiting on me to actually pull the trigger on the throttle, but I actually had it pinned. We were just in some chop and I just could not stay with him...

But we ran my wifes 05 RXP with a XS IC and a Stage III SCer against
    the RXP-X's and they were close. The RXP-x has a slight holeshot, but the 05 has them up top by about 1-2 mph. So IMO the standard RXP's are KICK But and on the other hand the X has good factory mods. Still not sure why the X SCer is better as my STG III SCer pull as hard or harder and I have road them both...

I have to say Chin's Gp1200R for the mods and money is dam fast. 71mph
    But we got him to Ride Bob's RXP'X and he had a big smile on his face the whole time.

All in all we had a blast......

And I even found my lost speed......................
    Sundance Ray showed me his Groco Water strainer and it was just nasty from a little ride. Well guess what I don't run one and I will have pics soon of how bad my XS IC is clogged.

Gotta love this sport! 05Limited's Avatar
    +1
    Austin... sounds like you had a great time!

We had a gathering of twelve here on the Delta and guess who the top dog was?... the new owner of Rays old RXP.

Gotta go, we're hitting the water again in about 30 min.

Jeff & Annette

+1
    Austin--now wait a minute --you and I never hooked up to run--I think you were worried about the capabilities of my P-X aganist your 05 RXP-- I think just the sound of my exhaust kept you away . Yes it was great fun and all in jest.

05Limited--wow--wondered where my old ski was running at and how it was doing. Troy has it running much better than I did. Good for him.

+1
    sounds like you guys had a great day !! wish I was in the hill country with y'all. Where did y'all ride?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    Austin--now wait a minute --you and I never hooked up to run--I think you were worried about the capabilities of my P-X aganist your 05 RXP-- I think just the sound of my exhaust kept you away . Yes it was great fun and all in jest.

05Limited--wow--wondered where my old ski was running at and how it was doing. Troy has it running much better than I did. Good for him.

Ray, you and I have the same exhaust, So they sound like twins.
    Yea, you and i never did run, but I got to run BOB and Chin and on that pass I was high 73's and bob was just behind at about 71, but I do believe your X is faster than his...

Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post
    sounds like you guys had a great day !! wish I was in the hill country with y'all. Where did y'all ride?
    Lake dunlop in New braunfels TX.

You just can't beat the Rude charger on the 3-seater...makes the P-X's scared

Oh, and an RXP, too. Ballin Ultras's Avatar
    Great day, tons of fun! We actually did it on Sunday too, Austin! Where were you? You missed out! Both Bill and Bob rode Jess' 250 and were quite impressed how that thing pimps the chop (even moreso than Mike's RXT) - which by the way, is the fastest PWC I've ever sat my ass on. What a rush! Mike seems to have her dialed right. That thing hauls balls...

BTW, when you ladies want to take it out to Canyon (where the chop is worse than the Gulf during Katrina), let a brotha know. I think we're gonna do the pulley kit with injectors and fuel controller on the 250 this week. At Canyon, it'll be interesting to see how you guys keep up with it. You boys down to clown in a few weeks? I know chop scares you guys.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballin Ultras View Post
    Great day, tons of fun! We actually did it on Sunday too, Austin! Where were you? You missed out! Both Bill and Bob rode Jess' 250 and were quite impressed how that thing pimps the chop (even moreso than Mike's RXT) - which by the way, is the fastest PWC I've ever sat my ass on. What a rush! Mike seems to have her dialed right. That thing hauls balls...

BTW, when you ladies want to take it out to Canyon (where the chop is worse than the Gulf during Katrina), let a brotha know. I think we're gonna do the pulley kit with injectors and fuel controller on the 250 this week. At Canyon, it'll be interesting to see how you guys keep up with it. You boys down to clown in a few weeks? I know chop scares you guys.

OK, BOYS why was I not invited? What the heck!
    Oh well.

Yes, Mike has a fast ski in the rough stuff and your ULTRA is bad to the bone in them conditions, but Jump on aboard my ski next time and go run some smooth water. You will come back with your eyes wide open...

Road on Sunday and didn't call me!!!! ( Sad look on my face )

Austin, you turkey! I was on the phone with you talking to you about coming out when your stupid cell phone died. I'm gonna buy you an extended battery for your birthday!!

Oh, and an RXP, too. Ballin Ultras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RXTMAN View Post
    Austin, you turkey! I was on the phone with you talking to you about coming out when your stupid cell phone died. I'm gonna buy you an extended battery for your birthday!!
    Austin doesn't like to ride his skis very often.

Thread Information