Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Alabaster, Alabama
    Posts
    66

    Well the mod bug bit me

    Just ordered my first set of mods for the ski.

    R&D 1degree wedge, emission block off kit, and cool air kit. Hopefully will see some improvement.


  2. #2
    Test Pilot and Racer for Hire phoenixcustoms's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultrabullit View Post
    Just ordered my first set of mods for the ski.

    R&D 1degree wedge, emission block off kit, and cool air kit. Hopefully will see some improvement.
    I knew it wouldn't take you long until you were going to MOD that thing.....Dude you need to get that exhaust.....That other guy on LAY lake with a 250 has it and it sounds Mean.....

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Alabaster, Alabama
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixcustoms View Post
    I knew it wouldn't take you long until you were going to MOD that thing.....Dude you need to get that exhaust.....That other guy on LAY lake with a 250 has it and it sounds Mean.....
    Ordering it today.

  4. #4
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,990
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultrabullit View Post
    Just ordered my first set of mods for the ski.

    R&D 1degree wedge, emission block off kit, and cool air kit. Hopefully will see some improvement.
    Edit your signature. (Riva 1° wedge)

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Alabaster, Alabama
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by BluUltra250x View Post
    Edit your signature. (Riva 1° wedge)
    Thanks for pointing that out, did not even notice till you mentioned it. Had Riva on the brain while I was looking at there free flow exhaust.

  6. #6
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,990
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultrabullit View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out, did not even notice till you mentioned it. Had Riva on the brain while I was looking at there free flow exhaust.
    I hear ya. But I do agree with phoenixcustoms. You need that exhaust.

  7. #7
    hilomikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Hilo Hawaii
    Posts
    482
    When that Mod bug bites, make sure you have all your shots!!! Penicillin is useless!! Just had to

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Alabaster, Alabama
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by hilomikey View Post
    When that Mod bug bites, make sure you have all your shots!!! Penicillin is useless!! Just had to

    Yea I heard that, I am selling my other mod bug infestation tomorrow, 95 Mustang GT drag car.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Alabaster, Alabama
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by BluUltra250x View Post
    I hear ya. But I do agree with phoenixcustoms. You need that exhaust.

    Yea I hope I made the right choice, ordered the Riva Free flowing exhaust, it was a toss up between that the the R-Rated no muffler exhaust. I opted for the Riva for right now to see how it sounds on the lake.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Mod bug bit me :D yay or nay to theses parts??
    By superman5397 in forum Sea Doo Spark
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2016, 01:20 AM
  2. Mod bug bit me :D yay or nay to theses parts??
    By superman5397 in forum Sea Doo Spark
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2015, 07:04 AM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 08:32 PM
  4. i have the mod bug!
    By rxpblast in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 10:18 PM
  5. Mod bug is hitting me again ... a 03 1300 .. few ??'s!!
    By slow1300 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 06:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •