Rxt-x Rpm Lose And Bogs Down

Got an rxt-x with 26 hours on it. Well after I got done doing some 360s I noticed that my rpms wouldnt go over 6800 and the ski started to bog down alittle bit. I pulled the seat off and there water coming in the hull. When I get off of work im goign to pull it apart and see if a hose came off. You guys have any ideas? Think it could be one of the hose problems when they pop off or something else?

thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gba View Post
    Got an rxt-x with 26 hours on it. Well after I got done doing some 360s I noticed that my rpms wouldnt go over 6800 and the ski started to bog down alittle bit. I pulled the seat off and there water coming in the hull. When I get off of work im goign to pull it apart and see if a hose came off. You guys have any ideas? Think it could be one of the hose problems when they pop off or something else?

thanks

if water was to deep in the hull u most likely drew it into the supercharger under power and now your blowing water into the engine and it wont rev.......just a guess but thats what i would check first...that and the inter cooler plumbing to see if it has water in it or if u just lost a supercharger hose and one blew off under power......thats what happened to my ski a few times just blew off the hose and it needed a better clamp.....if its not those things i would pull my supercharger and check the washers after i seen a metal set exploded from someone on here......good luck!

Dont Do 360's Not Made To Do That! Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    if water was to deep in the hull u most likely drew it into the supercharger under power and now your blowing water into the engine and it wont rev.......just a guess but thats what i would check first...that and the inter cooler plumbing to see if it has water in it or if u just lost a supercharger hose and one blew off under power......thats what happened to my ski a few times just blew off the hose and it needed a better clamp.....if its not those things i would pull my supercharger and check the washers after i seen a metal set exploded from someone on here......good luck!
    The water never reached the supercharger so hopefully nothing got in.

all the hoses were on tight. There was a white substance in the hose thats on the left side on the intercooler when facing foward and I do have a R&D filter on my ski. So maybe water got sucked in?

+1
    so where was the water entering hull at. You said there was water in hull.

+1
    Everone has to learn the hard way!

Thread Information