Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new to the site

new to the site

referred here to from Dave. not sure his name here, but he lives in Annapolis, has a aquatrax and a sick yamaha something or another.

Anyway, I am having issues, and I haven't heard positive things about the local shop. I sucked in a rock, HOW, I have no idea, but it was at the ramp. it is gauging my housing and I can't shake it from the prop.

AND ALSO, I need to get my charger rebuilt, according to Dave, I plan on sending it to the Admin of this forum, in LA, I forget the name, but Dave suggested it. He also sent me the link to here.

but forget all that.... My name is Walt, I plan on trying to be active here, I live in Annapolis, MD, and once I get my ski fixed, I can meet anyone out one the bay at anytime to play around.

Anyone else near me???

+1
    welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post
    welcome to the forum

thank you.

Also, I would like to read here about some simple mods that I can do to get a little edge. I am sure that if I use the search, I will find a lot.

What kind of ski do you have? If its a stock RXP215 I have a stock prop for you if this one is all messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by RXP-REX View Post
    What kind of ski do you have? If its a stock RXP215 I have a stock prop for you if this one is all messed up.
    it is a stock GTX supercharged, I am still kinda new to the Performance skis, and modifying them.

Faster Than a Snail on a Log mongorunner's Avatar
    welcome to the forums Walt!

you'll find this place to be a wealth of info...

starting off have you pulled the pump and impeller yet? if not here's a write up on how to

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=536

the thread starter (Green Hulk) is Jerry Gaddis, he's the fellow to send your supercharger to for upgraded supercharger clutch washers

feel free to ask questions, but always search too it normally brings up other topics related to the topic at hand!

well folks, Pete's cycles in Severna Parks bites. I wanted to take it to them as a LAST resort, but time is coming quick for the holiday and we are in a pinch. I sucked up a rock somehow, this was a week ago. the earliest that they could have taken the ski was this morning, I brought it to them and they said that they will 'get around to looking at it' on Monday, and I will have it back a week after the holiday. I brought it with me, and I think that I am going to order the parts from this site, I guess from the Admin? where do I start?

I was thinking of going to SeaDoo to get the part numbers first? Do they make a metal housing? Should I change props? The rock is wedged in the prop and the housing, which is now grooved. I guess I should plan on a new prop also?

Any thoughts? I am not new to riding, just new to modifying and working on them.

Quote Originally Posted by RXP-REX View Post
    it is a GTX, and I might take you up on that if it will fit.

Quote Originally Posted by mongorunner View Post
    welcome to the forums Walt!

you'll find this place to be a wealth of info...

starting off have you pulled the pump and impeller yet? if not here's a write up on how to

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=536

the thread starter (Green Hulk) is Jerry Gaddis, he's the fellow to send your supercharger to for upgraded supercharger clutch washers

feel free to ask questions, but always search too it normally brings up other topics related to the topic at hand!

I planned on sending it to him, I have heard good things. but after the holiday, we are having guests in, and top speed is not really a concern for them, I just want to get it back into the water first, then a week later my buddy dave will take the charger off and we will send it to him.

Banned User
    Welcome and good luck!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information