Thread: Riva Stage 3

Riva Stage 3

Hello to all. I currently have a stage 2 riva 2005 rxp and want to upgrade to a stage 3. I am trying to find out what kind of supercharger clutch I should get. Is it true the 2008 oem clutch rebuild kit the best.What would you get.

Also, does anyone know of someone in the Los Angeles area that can put the kit together. I was once recomended to a guy named Nil but forgot his number. Does anyone have his info...

Thanks in advance.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by aviator921 View Post
    Hello to all. I currently have a stage 2 riva 2005 rxp and want to upgrade to a stage 3. I am trying to find out what kind of supercharger clutch I should get. Is it true the 2008 oem clutch rebuild kit the best.What would you get.

Also, does anyone know of someone in the Los Angeles area that can put the kit together. I was once recomended to a guy named Nil but forgot his number. Does anyone have his info...

Thanks in advance.
    PM him nils888, If you're at a stage II you would just need to add a "RUDE" SC and manage your fuel concerns..the Rude is a much better SC than a stage III SC.

+1
    I true stage 3 is more then just the SC though... it includes the VT upgrade, ECU, bigger injectors, etc. You could just throw a rude on it along with a RRFPR and go that route.

I am in the LA Area, I can help help you with any questions... its not really a hard install just take your time and you will be good.

whats the big difference between the riva stage 3 charger and the rude performance. Also, how fast is your ski with all those mods.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by aviator921 View Post
    whats the big difference between the riva stage 3 charger and the rude performance. Also, how fast is your ski with all those mods.
    The rude provides more boost and moves higher volumn of air.. My ski is a consistant 80 in any weather with a full Riva stage III.

+1
    Rude is the only way to go... it just has alot more power then the S3 charger... even the X charger is better then the S3.

Thread Information