Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: PPG

  1. #1
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ft.Lauderdale
    Posts
    3,237

    PPG

    Just wanted to thank Armin and Blaine over at PPG for hooking it up!! I know people have had issues with PPG but for knowledgeable parts guys, PPG can't be beat..
    I dropped off my pump to be rebuilt and they said I can pick it up in acouple of hours, can't beat that.

    Thanks once again!!

    Alex


  2. #2
    Moderator The Bandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wilmette, IL
    Posts
    8,373
    I would say there are much more knowledgable people here on this site.
    Smarter, faster, better, etc...etc..
    Just my fact..I mean opinion. I mean fact..

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRXP Steve View Post
    I would say there are much more knowledgable people here on this site.
    Smarter, faster, better, etc...etc..
    Just my fact..I mean opinion. I mean fact..
    No comment! Glad that he is satisfied!

  4. #4
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ft.Lauderdale
    Posts
    3,237
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRXP Steve View Post
    I would say there are much more knowledgable people here on this site.
    Smarter, faster, better, etc...etc..
    Just my fact..I mean opinion. I mean fact..
    And.?.? I was mearly saying thank you for the service they gave me..If you've had problems i'm sorry..
    Man this forum has turned into a bashing everybody forum and that sux..I can't even post a thank you without a negitive comment.
    I mean really, at the end of the day this is a hobby.. Guys that get these huge heads over this crap are so childish, I guess they have never really accomplished anything worth really bragging about!!
    Last edited by Alex13; 06-24-2008 at 03:00 PM.

  5. #5
    Moderator Snoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Chicagoland
    Posts
    14,688
    +1
    846

  6. #6
    Faster Than a Snail on a Log mongorunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    North of Amarillo TX
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex13 View Post
    I mean really, at the end of the day this is a hobby..

    i wouldn't be so sure about that bro,


    i haven't seen much bashing but to each is their own right? they could be more brutal but they're biting their tongues,


    blood in ones mouth beats blood on the ground

  7. #7
    Big K's son KeithKman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,735
    Don't catch Glen on a day when he doesn't take his meds.

  8. #8
    Alex, alot and I mean alot of peeps here KNOW the story behind my SC failure and the headache it caused. I never want to relive that and as a result I changed brands and bought an 08 GPR. I guess I have PPG to thank for that...
    but you won`t hear me say anything more about it... and Yes, some employees there deserve Kudo`s...some not...But I hear ya...

  9. #9
    FIRED!!! JP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale, FLORIDA baby...
    Posts
    3,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Alex, alot and I mean alot of peeps here KNOW the story behind my SC failure and the headache it caused. I never want to relive that and as a result I changed brands and bought an 08 GPR. I guess I have PPG to thank for that...
    but you won`t hear me say anything more about it... and Yes, some employees there deserve Kudo`s...some not...But I hear ya...
    Andy, you KNOW you and I don't agree on ALOT of chit, but you just hit the nail on the head brother...

    (Footnote: For as much as I bitch about some things, I CANNOT complain about how Armin has ever treated me since he was the topic of the origional post)

    JP
    Last edited by JP; 06-24-2008 at 10:03 PM.

  10. #10
    Moderator The Bandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wilmette, IL
    Posts
    8,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex13 View Post
    And.?.? I was mearly saying thank you for the service they gave me..If you've had problems i'm sorry..
    Man this forum has turned into a bashing everybody forum and that sux..I can't even post a thank you without a negitive comment.
    I mean really, at the end of the day this is a hobby.. Guys that get these huge heads over this crap are so childish, I guess they have never really accomplished anything worth really bragging about!!
    At what point did I bash anything or anyone?
    If you want to blow smoke up someones arse, do it on there site, if it is still up and running.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Speed venturi from PPG...
    By rx4pain in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 08:57 AM
  2. PPG airbox mod?
    By nitro rxp in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-30-2005, 11:48 PM
  3. PPG power pipe, RR intercooler with all the plumbing.
    By Therock in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 01:54 PM
  4. PPG Free Flow Exhaust
    By RXP19 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-14-2005, 10:07 AM
  5. PPG or Riva Air Intake, can't decide
    By Shibby1485 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 05:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •