nebraska riders?

anyone ride in nebraska? I was out on branched oak lake last week. Wondering if there were any greenhulk tuners around. Im in nebraska, outside of omaha for a few weeks, looking to ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by dogger View Post
    anyone ride in nebraska? I was out on branched oak lake last week. Wondering if there were any greenhulk tuners around. Im in nebraska, outside of omaha for a few weeks, looking to ride again.
    I was there on my GPR that same weekend. You could not miss me backing it up with my wifes blinged out bright red H2. I'm going to pick up my new 07 this week. Let me know how long you'll be around and we can go for a few rides.

dragging this up.. who's in the Omaha area?

Bump... anyone in the Omaha area???

Going to be in the 80s tomorrow.. (4/23) Going to Carter Lake for the first run this year. You see a 96 Raider 760, that's me...

I live in omaha, going to be very nice the next 2 days, I'm probably going to fremont lakes i think on thursday or friday, I have never went to carter lake, I know where it is and have drove by it. I usually go to fremont. pretty small, but its the only place I know of

Carter is a decent sized track, takes a few minutes to get from one end to the other. I love riding the Missouri though. Also planning to go to Pawnee in June.

Can you beach your ski at Fremont Lakes?? that's my one big complaint w/ Carter, no place to beach. The cops are pretty quick to kick you off the one beach there, even if it's a Thursday in late September and no one else is on the lake or beach...

you can beach your ski there. Also, there are rarely any cops out there. I went out today and it was great. There were maybe 3 or 4 others out there, and thats it.

Thread Information