Banned User

Gas prices and illegal imigration

Can't talk about these subjects or Politics on PWCtoday's off topic section, all this time I thought off topic meant OFF TOPIC.

They have some serious issues over there.

I'm done with boards, just venting my disgruntment against PWCToday for being the controll freaks they are.

aka 800 Doo from PWCToday.

BTW, I never had a mod mess with my account as bad as Lisa Price did over there, PWCToday just looked the other way, what a bunch of jokes.

I stayed in the off topic section, because everytime I talked about sea doo's, bill o'neal came flying out of nowhere to give me a rashin of garbage, along with water werx, like I said what a bunch of clicky jokes.

I don't know about the rest of you, but these high gas prices are messing up my life, it's hard for me to spend this much money to ride my ski, I think I'm about the average joe out here. These gas prices need to come down.
    Last edited by ski pimp; 06-25-2008 at 08:08 AM.

+1

+1

Thumbs up

welcome to the forum! there are a bunch of good guys over here so enjoy your new home

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by gprjersey07 View Post
    welcome to the forum! there are a bunch of good guys over here so enjoy your new home
    PWCToday is mostly stand up riders, I tried to get along, I found that's not going to happen if you ride a couch, I have nothing against them, but man, I'm not going to take thier belittlment, live and learn.

Welcome, yes Lisa is a pain in the a$$. I was told that I would be on the MU list for a week and still can't log in, so forget them. she must have been bullied on the playground to much and has an unfulfilled need to control people. I ride both standup and sitdown and got thrown off for making a statement about how big the sitdowns are getting due to seeing a trailer with doubles axles. Next thing I know two punks calling me names and no facts. Then I get tossed, pi$$ on them and I'll be d&mned if I ever buy another SBT product again.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by willyandrew View Post
    Welcome, yes Lisa is a pain in the a$$. I was told that I would be on the MU list for a week and still can't log in, so forget them. she must have been bullied on the playground to much and has an unfulfilled need to control people. I ride both standup and sitdown and got thrown off for making a statement about how big the sitdowns are getting due to seeing a trailer with doubles axles. Next thing I know two punks calling me names and no facts. Then I get tossed, pi$$ on them and I'll be d&mned if I ever buy another SBT product again.

Ditto on SBP products, only custom engines with crank works cranks go in my ski.

Lisa is is a disgruntled divorsee, could be the problem right there.

sure not going to take her crap.
    Last edited by ski pimp; 06-25-2008 at 12:36 PM.

+1
    Hey Pimp Welcome to the Hulk

Now shut-up and buy a Super Jet

j/k

Enjoy your stay. Lisa is a member here if you would like to fill her PM box up. LisaLisa

+1

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    Hey Pimp Welcome to the Hulk

Now shut-up and buy a Super Jet

j/k

Enjoy your stay. Lisa is a member here if you would like to fill her PM box up. LisaLisa
    Stand-ups are probaly fun, but I can't keep up with the toys I have, I've had enough of Lisa for a lifetime.

Thread Information