help start my f-12x

I started my Honda about 2 months ago with no problem. I changed the oil yesterday and now it won't start. It cranks with no problem and the motor turns over but it doesn't start I tried charging the battery but no luck. I tried searching the forums but couldn't find anything. I need the ski for this weekend since I am going to the beach for a week and I want to take the Honda. Thanks

check the fuses first. then check for spark. if you have spark, then listen for the fuel pump. it should activate for 3 seconds when the key is first installed. if you here the pump and you have spark, spray carb cleaner into the intake manifold through the gray hoses. if it starts, then either the fuel pump, or injectors are bad. if after that it does not start, pull the codes off the unit if any are there.

Fuses are good. Fuel pump does turn on. I will check for spark. Into which hoses do I spray car cleaner? And I know its on here but my search function doesn't work so... How do I pull the codes?
    Thanks

Are you getting any FI or beep codes to pull? I have a spare ECM I could let you try but I think they changed in 04 and mine is for a 02. If it's not that, I don't know of any sensors that would stop it from running completely other than the low oil pressure. Even though you said the fuel pump is working, do you know if it has pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by spatera View Post
    Are you getting any FI or beep codes to pull? I have a spare ECM I could let you try but I think they changed in 04 and mine is for a 02. If it's not that, I don't know of any sensors that would stop it from running completely other than the low oil pressure. Even though you said the fuel pump is working, do you know if it has pressure.
    I don't know if the fuel pump has pressure. How would I check that? The only thing that lights up is the battery light.

Well I got it started wi a new battery and new spark plugs. Thanks guys!

Thread Information