Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 06 Gtx Ltd

06 Gtx Ltd

Hey all,
    Haven't been on in while. You can see why in the general topics area. How many of you all have the new 06 GTXLTD. Or know someone that has one. If so give me the full scoop. Performance wise, going price ect. I had my 03 GTX LTD almost up to 215 hp when I injested a rope into the pump and cracked the carbon ring and the hull filled with water to the point of almost sinking. So might have to go the new route. Hate to do that when I had mine finally fixed the way I wanted it.

We just purchased one two weeks ago today. We really like it. I've already blocked up the OPAS paddles. It now has 12 hrs. on it and I changed the oil and filter at 9+ hours. Top GPS speed to date is 63.6. Uses lots and lots of gas! But it's lots and lots of fun too! We wrote the check for $13,900.00 including a new double trailer and sales tax.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    they seem to be fast... especially Brian's RustyseaRustydoo. he's doing 66-67 with his 06 limited all day long... i rode his ski, real strong ski he got.

glad to hear the 67 mph thing cause my 03 did 63 out of the box and the 06 have the 215 with a inner cooler.

I filled my rideplate holes and on not so glass water, I reached 67.8. Im hoping to hit the right water and get me over the 68 mark...Then slap a stage 1 on there and see where im at after that!!

I love my LTD...mostly the colors, ( Black and Silver ), depth gauge, GPS, and the fairings actually dont get in the way as I previously was thinking they would...And look pretty nice too.

Nonstop, all day, everyday. 01xdime's Avatar
    +1
    Yeah the depth gauge is nice when it's glued down and not flopping around. I was wondering why we ran aground cuz Brian said it was 999 feet deep! The GPS is a nice feature too as long as you know how to use it and don't get lost in the middle of a thunder storm. Sorry Brian! I'll agree with Shibby, Brian's 06 LTD cooks.

Quote Originally Posted by 01xdime
    Yeah the depth gauge is nice when it's glued down and not flopping around. I was wondering why we ran aground cuz Brian said it was 999 feet deep! The GPS is a nice feature too as long as you know how to use it and don't get lost in the middle of a thunder storm. Sorry Brian! I'll agree with Shibby, Brian's 06 LTD cooks.
    All that matters is I got us to some gas dock and then we made it back... You know you had a blast running through all that debris....

We were getting some serious air off those swells. ..not like the Ocean...but not bad for the bay...Next time we WILL make it to Red Eyes Dock Bar...and reward ourself with a damn drink....

+1
    Damn right. It's kind of a rush. The two things i would like to have on my ski that the limited has are the GPS and the depth finder. You can't complain about the 67.8mph out of the box though.

For about $700 to $800 you could have both....

+1
    Or i could just follow you for free.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information