Thread: SHO Question

Banned User

SHO Question

Does it use high octane? Or will 87 work in it?

87 OCTAINE all day long... and at 3.85 a gal thank god..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by amadus98 View Post
    87 OCTAINE all day long... and at 3.85 a gal thank god..
    You are lucky, we are paying $9.60 a gal here in NZ.

And we are at about 7 in OZ.

Thanx to the F#cking bush family, greed greed greed

New Hampshire Physically, Maine/Canada Mentally!
    Does the Bush family cause India and China to order up oil/gas at emerging rates never before seen due to massive growth of their populations buying oil/gas powered machinery, cars, etc? Yes, speculators are causing a bunch of turmoil. True. But, if we use MORE units, we must pump from the ground MORE units, while changing to new ways which will take a decade to get up to 'good' levels of production, which we can in turn sell to other countries - instead of us buying dinosaur oil from them. When Israel bombs Iran, and most of the Middle East jump in, gas will be higher than you can afford. I have added some RIVA Oar Locks to my SHO. And yes, Israel will attack, as Congress will not ok us too instead, and George will not dare go a 2nd time without congressional approval. So either we cripple them now economically, which we are not, or we strap ourselves in to watch the future battle.
    Dems love high oil prices. Have the Dem Congress commision a refinery and drill too on our soil. Have them push windmills on Cape Cod. Good luck with that. Wait to we tack on some m-m-massive socialized health care taxes to the gallon, on top of all the current and state and federal taxes. I think it's curently .57 or .61 cents per gallon in Taxachusetts.

Gas is a dinosaur. It is also private industry, just like paying $1.00 for a 6 cent Coca-Cola. I don't see gas becoming a another government program. Or govenment cola for that matter. And trust me, you would not be thrilled with the 'run of the mill' taste of it. If you want gas, we will have to pay at the pump for the privilage to use it. Gas is not covered by the Constitution. You punish the private gas company, they will raise the price to maintain the margin. Corporations don't lose. This is all civics and economics. You can hate your President all day, which is your right, unless you live in Iran, then you would be shot. When Bush is gone, then who is too blame in the blame game. For sure, not a Dem.

Greed and fear are everywhere. It is what the markets runs off of. If I did not have greed, I would have not gotten an SHO. I would have gotten the base model and just used it to get to work only.

I got off the blame game wagon 9/11/2001. Fools try to wish it away. Let's drill now. Let's advance technology now. Lets ACT NOW and use the energy wasted whining, to ACT. House & Senate have a majority - so far nothing - surprised? A rookie 'could' send gas prices to the moon.

Never forget.
    Last edited by mlbfan86; 06-26-2008 at 09:15 AM.

+1
    I got off the blame game wagon 9/11/2001. Fools try to wish it away. Let's drill now. Let's advance technology now. Lets ACT NOW and use the energy wasted whining, to ACT. House & Senate have a majority - so far nothing - surprised? A rookie 'could' send gas prices to the moon.

Never forget.[/QUOTE]

+1

Quote Originally Posted by mlbfan86 View Post
    Does the Bush family cause India and China to order up oil/gas at emerging rates never before seen due to massive growth of their populations buying oil/gas powered machinery, cars, etc? Yes, speculators are causing a bunch of turmoil. True. But, if we use MORE units, we must pump from the ground MORE units, while changing to new ways which will take a decade to get up to 'good' levels of production, which we can in turn sell to other countries - instead of us buying dinosaur oil from them. When Israel bombs Iran, and most of the Middle East jump in, gas will be higher than you can afford. I have added some RIVA Oar Locks to my SHO. And yes, Israel will attack, as Congress will not ok us too instead, and George will not dare go a 2nd time without congressional approval. So either we cripple them now economically, which we are not, or we strap ourselves in to watch the future battle.
    Dems love high oil prices. Have the Dem Congress commision a refinery and drill too on our soil. Have them push windmills on Cape Cod. Good luck with that. Wait to we tack on some m-m-massive socialized health care taxes to the gallon, on top of all the current and state and federal taxes. I think it's curently .57 or .61 cents per gallon in Taxachusetts.

Gas is a dinosaur. It is also private industry, just like paying $1.00 for a 6 cent Coca-Cola. I don't see gas becoming a another government program. Or govenment cola for that matter. And trust me, you would not be thrilled with the 'run of the mill' taste of it. If you want gas, we will have to pay at the pump for the privilage to use it. Gas is not covered by the Constitution. You punish the private gas company, they will raise the price to maintain the margin. Corporations don't lose. This is all civics and economics. You can hate your President all day, which is your right, unless you live in Iran, then you would be shot. When Bush is gone, then who is too blame in the blame game. For sure, not a Dem.

Greed and fear are everywhere. It is what the markets runs off of. If I did not have greed, I would have not gotten an SHO. I would have gotten the base model and just used it to get to work only.

Never forget.

I work in the Alberta oil fields and do my part to support heavy oil. 1 ton diesel, SHO, TAPEX, FLHRS.
    THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ALSO.

mlbfan86

Well Said,

++1

Thread Information