06-26-2008, 01:38 AM #1
Parts Needed for Millenium Edition GP1200R
To save on shipping, we would prefer to get everything from one location, but will consider any and all possibilities.
2) Jet Pump - Clean...no junk please.
3) Upper jet trim cable (from handle bar) FOD-U1530-00 8544 (# on cable)
4) All carb to block bolts (8x100mm and 6x35mm)
5) Air box to carb bolts (6X45mm) looks like 6 of them.
6) Cyl head to cyl bolts (2) long (8X80mm) & (3) short (8X40mm)
7) (4) (6X30mm) bolts crank case halfs together in the corner.
(1) muffler to rear bracket bolt (10X35mm)
9) Exhaust chamber stay bracket and bolts. (This is where the exhaust goes around the front of the motor. There is a little flat plate that bolts to the engine and to the chamber through grommets). I need the plate, bolts, and (1) thick metal washer that goes on the grommet.
10) Exhaust manifold to cyl bolts and nuts. (I need (2) long (10X130mm) & the two 10mm nuts.
11) Exhaust chamber to exhaust manifold bolts (10X135mm) and 10X85mm) Looks like three long and one short but not sure.
12) Brackets on the cyl head that the muffler bolts to. (I need the mounting bolts and nuts. (bolts for the bracket to head and nuts for the studs off the muffler)
13) There is a thick aluminum bracket on the bottom of the muffler. I don't have these bolts.
Please PM me or email at email@example.com or call my cell at 907-738-7473. Thanks everyone!
06-26-2008, 05:41 AM #2
Welcome to GH. I've done a little shipping up north. I feel your pain.
06-26-2008, 05:43 AM #3
I have most if not all of the exhaust bolts/brackets...Just dont have the pump or cable.
06-26-2008, 06:06 AM #4
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
daddyville has a 2001pump available it looks clean!he's selling for $150 thats cheap pm him
06-26-2008, 11:47 PM #5
Thanks for all the replies. I think we have everything we need to get it running again. We're justing sifting through all the replies to select the right parts for the right total price.
Your quick response was great!
06-27-2008, 12:46 PM #6
i sent you a pm, I'm not sure if you were asking for it.. but
part of the pump...
06-27-2008, 02:08 PM #7
Got the PM and replied. Thanx!
Nuts, bolts found. thanx mrbtd.
Cable pending reply.
Nothing yet on all three pump parts (Shaft, impeller, wear ring / housing)
What a site!!! Glad I found it.
Last edited by AlaskaStreamin; 06-27-2008 at 05:43 PM. Reason: added info.
06-28-2008, 07:18 PM #8
Boats.net used to have free shipping if order was over $300. When I bought a new seat they shipped it free. Was like a $45 cost for shipping.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By bmkelly75 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2012, 02:46 PM
By MILLER PHASE 3 1050 in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2008, 01:19 AM
By DeathWish in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 5Last Post: 07-25-2008, 08:30 AM
By njgprider in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2008, 07:33 PM
By andy95'slx780 in forum Polaris Open DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 02-13-2008, 11:53 PM