Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

SCAM 2007 07 Pair of Sea-Doo Jet Skis RXP With Trailer @@ - $5800 (bayview)

How I hate these people.

email this posting to a friend s.f. bayarea craigslist > san francisco > boats
    please flag with care:

miscategorized
    prohibited
    spam/overpost
    best of craigslist
    Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    @@ 2007 07 Pair of Sea-Doo Jet Skis RXP With Trailer @@ - $5800 (bayview)

Reply to: see below
    Date: 2008-06-26, 8:27AM PDT

Contact me by email: [email protected]

2007 07 Pair of Sea-Doo Jet Skis RXP With Trailer
    This is an Identical Pair (2) of 2007 Sea-Doo Supercharged Jet Skis, Yellow and Black in Color, RXP Model 215, Which was The Biggest Model Jet Ski for 2007.
    Speed Reaches up to 70 MPH.
    One Jet Ski Has 23 Hours and The Other Ski Has 24 Hours.
    Also Included is The Lifetime Pre-Paid Maintenance Plan For Both Jet Skis Which is Transferrable to New Owner..........NOTE: There are only Three Powersports Locations in the United States.
    These Jet Skis Are in Great Condition and Have Been Very Well Taken Care of - When They Are Not in The Water, They are Stored in a Storage Unit, Out of All Weather and Elements

In 1995 a film version was almost put into production but was scrapped after a director couldn't be foundDuring the Second Empire that task was usually assigned to the Cumans The Bulgarian army was very mobile - for instance prior to the battle of Klokotnitsa for four days it covered a distance three times longer than the Epirote army for a weekat the Federal level This unofficial job has become increasingly time consuming and has significantly reduced the time that Congressmen have for the preparation or inspection of billsGeneral Ibrahim has been honored by the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst and Westpoint Military Academy

• This item has been posted by-owner.
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    Here is the reply. They show the skis in CA and say they are in FL

Hello and thank you for contacting me. These jetskis is in an excellent working condition, no scratches or any kind of damage.. I sell them at this price because in the past few months we've tried to develop a family business but unfortunately the things didn't work the way we've expected and now I really need cash because I am at one step from losing my market, so I've decided to sell the jetskis. The jetskis are located in FL, at the shipping company ready to be sent at your door. We will use a safe payment method because I am affiliated at http://www.worldwideshippinglin es.tk/ Worldwide Shipping Inc. The final price that I want for the jetskis is $ 5.800 including shipping and other fees.
    Please contact me only at e-mail because I don't have a phone number for 2 or 3 weeks.

Here is the second reply when I said I could have someone pick them up in FL. Now they did not reply again.

Hi again,
    The jetskis is already at the shipping company http://www.worldwideshippinglin es.tk/ Worldwide Shipping in FL, they were put into a container and now are ready to be shipped (the shipping taxes were already been paid by me), the title comes into your name and address. I am the first owner of the jetskis.
    Let me tell you how we will make this deal:
    1. You will have to give me your:
    Full name:
    Address:
    City/State/Zip:
    Phone#:
    2. I will open a transaction record with Worldwide Shipping Inc and they will contact you with all the payment details..
    3. You will be contacted by Worldwide Shipping Inc..
    4. You will have to make the down payment of 2,900 US and balance $ 2.900 cash on delivery.
    5. You must send the money on one of Worldwide Shipping's agent for a better security.
    6. I will start the shipping process after you've completed the Worldwide instructions.
    7. You will have seven days to inspect and test drive the jetskis.
    After you get the jetskis and if you decide to keep it they will release the money to me, else they will refund your money and the shipping company will take the jetskis back and keep it until I find a new buyer. The shipping will take maximum 1-3 working days. The payment you will make will be kept by Worldwide Shipping Inc. agent until you will receive and inspect the jetskis. There is no risk in this deal. If you agree with these terms and conditions please e-mail me with the informations I've requested (name, address, city, zip code, phone number). The tracking number for the jetskis is 7E5HPS8321L981523EEmail me ASAP if you are still interested because I have more possible buyers looking for my jetskis.
    Thank you for your time!

+1
    yeah i saw that on the inlandempire craigs list lol ..i hope that sob doesnt get anybodys money !

...Lighting The Water On Fire Since '04 duramaxxed's Avatar
    +1
    Haha, these things are being posted all the way over here on Long Island in NY. Every time I see the Ad, I flag it, if no one else beats me to it.

Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    +1
    What exactlly does the below ramblings have to do with the selling of jetskis:

"In 1995 a film version was almost put into production but was scrapped after a director couldn't be foundDuring the Second Empire that task was usually assigned to the Cumans The Bulgarian army was very mobile - for instance prior to the battle of Klokotnitsa for four days it covered a distance three times longer than the Epirote army for a weekat the Federal level This unofficial job has become increasingly time consuming and has significantly reduced the time that Congressmen have for the preparation or inspection of billsGeneral Ibrahim has been honored by the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst and Westpoint Military Academy"

Anybody else see that crap?

I would like to buy these... But how can I find out what part of Nigeria my money will be going to?

+1
    They were in NH also.

also in wisconsin

Back again, this time it's $5100.

http://easternshore.craigslist.org/tls/1295593634.html

Did a search [which, consequently is how I found this post and was already a member] and they're also showing up in a few other locations as well (Sacramento and others).

Couple of weeks ago some asshole posted something about a jet boat and I contacted him and he told me that it was his son's boat (despite saying it was his in the ad) and that he had died in Iraq. What an asshole. Hope he gets hit by a bus.

Scam

Same one up here in Ottawa. Do people really fall for this shit? Jagz

+1

Two skis for me!

I just wired this fool $2900! Strait into his Swiss bank account! Wow I'm getting an awesome deal! He's even going to pay the shipping! What an idiot. He's practically giving me those boats! THANK YOU mysterious craigslist dude!

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1

actually in elpaso today

I was on the way to get them...but my flying carpet has a loose thread.

last time these came around I had lots of fun wasting the scammers time

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information