Hi Folks

I think this is a wrong Forumpart to write this but i own a rxp so i am writitng here.

Actually our goverment in EU allow us to register our PWC in US.
So my question is where can i register my pwc as non resident in US?
I try it in Delaware but they wont someone to come local to pay this stuff and to register the PWC.

Does anyone know how to do that? I need it soon.