Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Riva X model intercooler relocation kit available for pre order

These will become available mid July but you can pre order now to reserve your kit out of the first batch. You will not be billed until it ships

http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=935

Our Intercooler Upgrade Kit for the new RXP-X & RXT-X relocates the original intercooler and significantly improves efficiency of the system with upgraded components. Key benefits include:

* Relocation of original intercooler: By strategically moving original intercooler, we have greatly improved access to engine compartment. Relocation also allows installation of key performance parts including RIVA Rear Exhaust Kit & RIVA Pro-Series Power Filter Kit.

* Precision formed aluminum tubing: Our high strength aluminum tubes are shorter than original to minimize boost loss. Also, the rigid aluminum will not swell under pressure like original soft rubber hoses providing improved throttle response.

* Integrated blow-off valve mount: Intercooler tubing includes mount for RIVA Pro-Series Blow-Off Valve Kit or RIVA Blow-Off Valve Block-off Kit; both sold separately.

Kit includes sturdy aluminum intercooler mounting bracket, high strength mandrel bent aluminum tubing and all necessary mounting hardware & installation instructions. Requires installation of RIVA Rear Exhaust Kit and RIVA Performance OPAS Block-off Kit.

+1
    Last edited by Green Hulk; 06-27-2008 at 04:12 PM.

+1
    looks like a BIG FLAT L-shaped piece that sits on top the hull tunnel and under the VTS maybe......... then the intercooler bracket bolts/mounts to vertical portion of the L bracket........have u seen it in person yet Jerry to know if im close........... i like their illustration too........ really lets u see how it sits in the hull!

WOW 550.00 just to relocate the Intercooler.. Thats a little steep.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    looks like a BIG FLAT L-shaped piece that sits on top the hull tunnel and under the VTS maybe.
    No, thats just part of their display stand. Those that were at mudbug saw it.

The IC mount bracket (red arrow) mounts just like their other intercooler bracketry... to the two bolts on the pump support

Here are the installation instructions which will help explain this kit better
    http://www.rivamotorsports.com/instr...17080_icuk.pdf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rs17080_icuk.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	80137  

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    No, thats just part of their display stand. Those that were at mudbug saw it.

The IC mount bracket (red arrow) mounts just like their other intercooler bracketry... to the two bolts on the pump support

Here are the installation instructions which will help explain this kit better
    http://www.rivamotorsports.com/instr...17080_icuk.pdf

my fault .............thats AWESOME they mount in the same spot though as its really the only spot and VERY sturdy....thanks! u know the price might sound steep at first but u have to remember u cant even get a mounting bracket alone and im pretty sure most any cooler would mount to this with some minor adjustments or MAYBE none at all......so its really the first stand alone cooler bracket to be had without getting some things u dont need and spending even more $!
    Last edited by REID2168; 06-27-2008 at 05:42 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    u know the price might sound steep at first but u have to remember u cant even get a mounting bracket alone and im pretty sure most any cooler would mount to this with some minor adjustments or MAYBE none at all......so its really the first stand alone cooler bracket to be had without getting some things u dont need and spending even more $!

Exactly! The directions show better pics of the gusseted construction. Also, tubes are mandrel bent aluminum with welded on flange for Blow-off valve or block-off. VTS mounting bracket is also included. It's more involved than it may look at fist glance.

Test Pilot and Racer for Hire phoenixcustoms's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Exactly! The directions show better pics of the gusseted construction. Also, tubes are mandrel bent aluminum with welded on flange for Blow-off valve or block-off. VTS mounting bracket is also included. It's more involved than it may look at fist glance.
    I second that.....I looked at the install page on this and I am very pleased with the construction of this....Good Job RIVA......I like it due to the fact that everything was thought out on this.....

Man jerry you got me wanting it......I guess I might have to dish out the dough........
    Last edited by phoenixcustoms; 06-27-2008 at 07:22 PM.

Order placed....

Thanks Jerry

+1
    Thank you Daren! I'll ship all this out once available.

thanks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information