Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    t_hoang02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    410

    Can anyone tell what this sensor does??

    Ok the green sensor is found on the intake manifold... i not sure what it is or what it does... but i was hopeing that i can put it on a T-Fitting. that way i can get a vaccum / boost bung.. My question is am I safe it i do it and has anyone done this?? BTW this is for a RXP-X if it makes any diffrences... thank you for any imput...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0266.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	342.1 KB 
ID:	80138   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0267.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	328.9 KB 
ID:	80139  


  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    +1
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by t_hoang02 View Post
    Ok the green sensor is found on the intake manifold... i not sure what it is or what it does... but i was hopeing that i can put it on a T-Fitting. that way i can get a vaccum / boost bung.. My question is am I safe it i do it and has anyone done this?? BTW this is for a RXP-X if it makes any diffrences... thank you for any imput...

    thats your TEMP sensor, leave it alone....use one of the 3 runner vacuum access points instead...

  3. #3
    t_hoang02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    thats your TEMP sensor, leave it alone....use one of the 3 runner vacuum access points instead...
    ok thanks Danny.... Where is the 3 runner vacuum access point?? Pics or diagram would be awesome...

  4. #4
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    +1
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by t_hoang02 View Post
    ok thanks Danny.... Where is the 3 runner vacuum access point?? Pics or diagram would be awesome...
    On the TOP of the 3 intake runners...2 are covered slightly by the ECU bracket....

    http://www.rivamotorsports.com/instr.../rs1750_bv.pdf

  5. #5
    t_hoang02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    410
    Thanks danny... I'm forever getting advise from u... Thanks again!!!

  6. #6
    Doo'n it on the Lake ... GTXDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Middle TN
    Posts
    110
    ... and take a small finish nail that just fits into the hole, hold it w/ vise-grips and heat just the tip red hot w/ a torch/flame, and then "melt" the hole in the bottom of the vac assess port/intake runner.

    ... instructions crack me up where it says "drill here" - like you could really get a drill in there !!!
    Last edited by GTXDawg; 06-28-2008 at 01:21 AM.

  7. #7
    t_hoang02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by GTXDawg View Post
    ... and take a small finish nail that just fits into the hole, hold it w/ vise-grips and heat just the tip red hot w/ a torch/flame, and then "melt" the hole in the bottom of the vac assess port/intake runner.

    ... instructions crack me up where it says "drill here" - like you could really get a drill in there !!!
    thanks for the advise... That makes it alot easier then having to try to drill the runners... Thanks...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2014, 01:34 PM
  2. Does anyone know what this cable does?
    By SamJL in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-12-2013, 07:12 PM
  3. Does anyone know what this part does? 27010-3785 "switch sensor"
    By joemama422 in forum Kawasaki How To & FAQs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 04:01 PM
  4. can anyone tell if this work
    By mike1706 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 02:41 PM
  5. Can anyone tell me what f29801 on my cdi means?
    By 1997SLXPRO785 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 09:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •